DB transfers....?

Guest footballfan100

Is it me or does anyone else find it strange that every year, DB University always has a few kids that mysteriously find their way to DB to play football or basketball? Some even threaten to leave DB in order to get jobs, or better jobs, at new places. It is a shame that this happens every year, because I wonder how the other kids really feel if they would tell you the truth. But every year, it always end with the same result----a loss by some team from knoxville or beyond. I know that DB doesnt recruit players-- (yeah, right) phew,phew,-but why is it that every new player that joins the team is always the best player from the school that he is coming from??? Sounds kinda strange to me!!!!!!!

oh yeah, I also liked how after bragging about the new turf, one week later, Kingsport announced that their budget was going to be about a million dollars short of expectations......kinda funny to me!!!

Hope i dont ruffle to many feathers with this post .......

but i am only saying what every one else is thinking--------

The green eyed monster!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what school do you pull for? If you are a professional in a certain field are you going to take a job for a fly by night company or are you going to work for a company who pays the big bucks? Oh yeah, i've got a room reserved for you in the Boro in December if you want to see a real football team.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The green eyed monster!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what school do you pull for? If you are a professional in a certain field are you going to take a job for a fly by night company or are you going to work for a company who pays the big bucks? Oh yeah, i've got a room reserved for you in the Boro in December if you want to see a real football team.

This is all he is after.He is getting his kicks and giggles when it fires us up

This guy is a failed coach. They wouldn't hire him at DB so now he's all sour grapes. He is now a big Sullivan South fan (Band Wagon Bob).

He is also just been awarded the 2008 Mo-Ron of the year because he couldn't produce a single instance of DB recruiting or offering a parent a job. EVER! I gave him until 12pm EST yesterday to post the proof. He never replied. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> So my appoligizes to Volman, Cap1, Comp, the RedneckRebel and others. I hate to go against tradition and award the winner before football season even starts but I don't see anybody being a bigger Mo-Ron than this guy.

footballfan100....The 2008 Mo-Ron of the Year