Where oh Where is Knightime?

fiftyfifty

Where is Knightime? Where are his predictions on the football fortunes of JPII. Last year he predicted that JPII would make some noise. It turned out this was a true statement. Their football bus had a hole in the muffler. What about the Irish-Knight matchup that is quickly approaching, who will win. Before anyone posts that the Irish need to concentrate on their first game against Hillwood, this is a rivalry game and is fun to talk about, at least it was a rivalry the first couple of games. I hope JPII has improved on that fly-swatter defense. The game will be played at Hillsboro and will be fun especially if you root for the Irish. ho ho ho, what time is it, not knight time.

Flash-----Junt in from Norwood, the Bishop's Cup has been sitting at Father Ryan for so long that it has damaged its throne beyond repair. A new one will have to be purchased. whoooaa hoooooooo hoooooooooo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where is Knightime? Where are his predictions on the football fortunes of JPII. Last year he predicted that JPII would make some noise. It turned out this was a true statement. Their football bus had a hole in the muffler. What about the Irish-Knight matchup that is quickly approaching, who will win. Before anyone posts that the Irish need to concentrate on their first game against Hillwood, this is a rivalry game and is fun to talk about, at least it was a rivalry the first couple of games. I hope JPII has improved on that fly-swatter defense. The game will be played at Hillsboro and will be fun especially if you root for the Irish. ho ho ho, what time is it, not knight time.

Flash-----Junt in from Norwood, the Bishop's Cup has been sitting at Father Ryan for so long that it has damaged its throne beyond repair. A new one will have to be purchased. whoooaa hoooooooo hoooooooooo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know it's Ryan's turn to host so why not play the game at Ryan?

The Father Ryan vs JP2 game is a rivalry game the same as Father Ryan vs Montgomery Bell Academy. In fact JP2 has defeated Father Ryan more recently (3 years ago) than Father Ryan has defeated MBA (over 10 years). In fact the MBA vs Father Ryan football game is fast becoming like the Tennessee vs Vanderbilt game where the Irish are happy if they keep the score close for a moral victory. We can only imagine how Louis Catignani, Bill Derrick, Joe Drennan, Boots Donnley, Tom Fiveash, Tommy Bateman and the Father Ryan football alumni feel about the Irish football program today.

1997 FR 21 MBA 20 PLAYOFFS FR 10 MBA 7

1998 MBA 16 FR 7 PLAYOFFS MBA 19-3

1999 MBA 55 FR 12

2000 MBA 38 FR 17

2001 MBA 42 FR 14

2002 MBA 41 FR 6

2003 MBA 36 FR 21

2004 MBA 36 FR 6

2005 MBA 14 FR 7

2006 MBA 7 FR 0

2007 MBA 26 FR 0 PLAYOFFS MBA 42 FR 7

MBA has 12 victories vs FATHER RYAN 2 (Father Ryan winning % since 1997 vs MBA 0.16%)

The Father Ryan vs JP2 game is a rivalry game the same as Father Ryan vs Montgomery Bell Academy. In fact JP2 has defeated Father Ryan more recently (3 years ago) than Father Ryan has defeated MBA (over 10 years). In fact the MBA vs Father Ryan football game is fast becoming like the Tennessee vs Vanderbilt game where the Irish are happy if they keep the score close for a moral victory. We can only imagine how Louis Catignani, Bill Derrick, Joe Drennan, Boots Donnley, Tom Fiveash, Tommy Bateman and the Father Ryan football alumni feel about the Irish football program today.

And in 2006 JPII beat MBA, something Ryan has not done in over 10 years /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now where is the bulldog that started this thread?

Right here. The thread is about Ryan-JPII. And I still didn't see a prediction by Knight time. This is about the Cup. By the way, wise guy, how many other teams have beaten MBA during that span, not too many I would think. MBA is one of the premier programs in the South, Ryan is not. But this is about Ryan-JPII, so take your frustrations however baseless they are somewhere else. What about that prediction Knightime? This thread is about the upcoming game, not some game when tator tot played. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You never answered my question. Why is the game being played at Hillsboro??

You never answered my question. Why is the game being played at Hillsboro??

Ryan is hosting. There will be around 3000 fans show up. The Ryan campus is not yet able to handle a game with that many fans. The shovel is supposed to go in the ground very soon on the new stadium on campus. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Knightime, are you going to the Greenbrier game? Or are you a fair weather fan? Where's all that crowing that we have read in years past? Whats your prediction on the JPII game against the Fighting Irish. Almost time for the pain to begin. I can't wait, what about you. hoooooooooooooooo, hoooooooooooooooooo, hoooooooooooooo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />