Sports Plus Jamboree

Guest nwtnsports

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The football games were great tonight. What wasn't great was the fights and "gang" looking activity that was going on behind the stands. What a jungle South Side has turned into. What coach in his right mind would want to be a part of that. I wouldn't let my wife and kids attend a game there. How embarrassing.

The football games were great tonight. What wasn't great was the fights and "gang" looking activity that was going on behind the stands. What a jungle South Side has turned into. What coach in his right mind would want to be a part of that. I wouldn't let my wife and kids attend a game there. How embarrassing.

Wont be long before Jackson is as bad as Memphis..getting there real fast too...wheres the law enforcement?? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hey jacket how are things going over there in your neck of the woods?????

Its not South Side. It was just the same last year at North Side and the year before that at USJ. Its Jackson.

The Jamboree is getting to be known for activity like that every year it doesn't matter where they play it. I was wondering with all the teams and fans from 10 different schools there last night all the crap that went on was by SS kids? I can't believe some idiot would bash a school when so many people is gather at one place. I bet all of them had SS shirts on. Go back to SS next week and you'll see a different place just the SS faithful.

Now for the games. I thought Milan looked the best but they played a team that probably couldn't be a peewee team right now. With a new coaching staff I do see JCM get back to the good day. I thought Liberty had a good showing with alot of speed. Humboldt did look good on defense but thanks for a flag to help them keep SS out of the end zone. SS looked decent at times. JCS kicked a 48 yarder to beat NS but Mann didn't play so we might had a different outcome. TCA looked pretty good against Trenton, their QB looked weak in the knees.

There were several fights last night that I saw. The police presence was very little. And the other post on this thread are right--Jackson has become a hub for THUGS. I would like to slap the heck out of some of these mainly black males that are walking around the stadium holding there ###### with their pants down to there needs. They should not be allow in public. Their mother and father should be put in jail until they understands how to parent--Sometimes they need to slap the heck out of their little darling THUGS-RAPPER with stupid looking plastic earrings and hats turned backward. The language that a lot of them are using stopped me from allowing my wife and children from attending the game. Police Chief Staples needs to get a handle on policing this event and others. There is no excuse for not have more law enforcement present at this event.

If you're assuming all the "gang" looking activity were all South Side students and "fans", you are wrong. Seems like every year, every school sends their "gang all-star team" to the jamboree and everyone assumes it's the host school's students and "fans". Like others have said, that goes on every year, no matter where the games are played. The Jamboree could be held at the Vatican and it would be the same. It's just a sad reflection of society today.