Meigs Co Football

DaleJr

Havent really heard alot about the Meigs Co football team this year. You figure w/ the bringing on of a new coach there would be alot of posted things about it. From word of mouth, I heard they are looking pretty good, especially on defense. One of the opposing coaches in the region told me that he felt they would be a big contender for the region. So come on guys, lets hear it.... lets talk football

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent really heard alot about the Meigs Co football team this year. You figure w/ the bringing on of a new coach there would be alot of posted things about it. From word of mouth, I heard they are looking pretty good, especially on defense. One of the opposing coaches in the region told me that he felt they would be a big contender for the region. So come on guys, lets hear it.... lets talk football

They do have a decent defense, but as was brought up on another thread, will they be able to pull out close games?

Middle of the pack, possibly little higher if they can win those close games. They will be back, but loss of Rayl will cost them 2-3 games. Not to mention losing a good Coach in Martin. Goodluck to the Tigers though, they are a hard nosed team as always!

They will do good to make the playoffs.

i agree with you.. they probably wont even win but 2-3 games they dont have a chance without rayl at qb. i have no clue but im pretty sure they dont have much of anything to work with.

wow your stupid kid... how in the world will meigs only win 2 games wait i know who you are your one of those people up zack rayls butt aint ya...yes he is a good qb but very replaceable..their defense is going to be the strong point this year and offense is not looking to bad either but the line is the strength on that team and add that with great backs that is region championship football...i say they make the playoffs and are high in top 4...with a little luck and hard work might get passed the first round of the playoffs...central has made a big mistake in moving Jackson to RB and putting Rayl at qb is a big mistake you dont take the ball out of the playmakers hand

wow your stupid kid... how in the world will meigs only win 2 games wait i know who you are your one of those people up zack rayls butt aint ya...yes he is a good qb but very replaceable..their defense is going to be the strong point this year and offense is not looking to bad either but the line is the strength on that team and add that with great backs that is region championship football...i say they make the playoffs and are high in top 4...with a little luck and hard work might get passed the first round of the playoffs...central has made a big mistake in moving Jackson to RB and putting Rayl at qb is a big mistake you dont take the ball out of the playmakers hand

You are correct, we have some over zealous fans on here that don't understand Meigs football and how hard your kids play every year! But as for Jackson and Rayl, I trust Coach D will put his Best 11 on the field when it counts. I have heard him say in interview after interview, he is looking for depth right now and is trying to find people he can count on when their number is called. I think people saw last year that the Central "fourth quarter fold" didn't happen and that is what wins the close games.

I think Meigs County will always be a contender, regardless of who is at QB. They are always strong and very physical every year. They may not be world beaters this year, but they will always hit you in the mouth.

Meigs kids will always give you heart! I feel it will be hard for them to be in the contention for the playoffs this year. Good Luck to their program.

i agree with you.. they probably wont even win but 2-3 games they dont have a chance without rayl at qb. i have no clue but im pretty sure they dont have much of anything to work with.

Sounds like your tooting your own horn Rayl. Meigs football has never been about one player and never will. As far as not having much to work with, that has been said about our QB before. We always play hard win,lose or draw. That is our tradition.

Sounds like your tooting your own horn Rayl. Meigs football has never been about one player and never will. As far as not having much to work with, that has been said about our QB before. We always play hard win,lose or draw. That is our tradition.

Rayl didn't post this..... so look elsewhere TigerPride for your name throwing.

I wish Meigs County all the best, and I hope that they do well. I miss the kids and will miss watching them play, they always give it their all. Good Luck Guys!