Red Boling Springs

Solomon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope RBS breaks the jinx. Wins at least one this year. Maybe it would encourage them to build a team that can compete in the region. Who knows maybe they will surprise a few teams this year. Go Dawgs!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come out to the Livingston Regional Jamboree at TTU this Friday and cheer for the Bulldogs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Heard that they are playing Cookville's freshmen team /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> also heard that they have 25 bodies??????

Usually there is a thread or two by this point talking about the Bulldogs. Kind of surprised there isn't yet.

So what does the 08 team bring to the table? I know they have a new coach. What are the best bets to break the streak this year and do the RBS fans think they can do it?

RBS fans are behind the bulldogs 100% and yes we think they can pull off some wins this year.

Usually there is a thread or two by this point talking about the Bulldogs. Kind of surprised there isn't yet.

So what does the 08 team bring to the table? I know they have a new coach. What are the best bets to break the streak this year and do the RBS fans think they can do it?

The boys have been working hard, They are bringing a new kind of respect to the game this year. THEY are not there to just play ball. THEY are there to win some games this year and are all DEDICATED, MOTIVATED and ready to WIN!!

As a die hard Oneida fan and just an overally compassionate guy, I want to dedicate all the wins the Indians get this season to Red Boiling Springs. This would be a win win situation for both teams, because Oneida will win a lot of game and Red Boiling Springs can feel like part of something special. When the playoffs get here, maybe the Red Boiling Springs players, coaches and fans can come support us during the playoffs. We might have to start the motto up here as let's win one for RBS. Go Oneida.