Grace Christian/Knox Central Scrimmage

THEDIDDLER

oh yeah for the most part private schools are the same as public schools kids are just better at hiding it and about the grace taking over yeah i can just feel it and i mean it isn't anything bad but it is coming for sure alot of money is getting pumped into that school and it is on the rise so alot of people are now considering going there and playing football what happens to grace after the reclassification? will they still be playing the same people bc if so i think they could start to dominate on that leve

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you all did well in your scrimmage. I don't like the whole private vs public issue but it is there. Nothing we can do but watch on friday nights. I went to cloudland and saw what advantage private schools have over public. Thats enough on that though. I hope Grace has a great year but just know that Cloudland,Hampton, Unaka, Jellico, and Cosby has christian students. Their parents also make sacarficies as well. You have some great players that have transfered. Thats great just makes us better to play teams like Oneida who are Little bigger and faster. Like I said I hope you all have a great year. God bless you. Go LANDERS

I am glad you all did well in your scrimmage. I don't like the whole private vs public issue but it is there. Nothing we can do but watch on friday nights. I went to cloudland and saw what advantage private schools have over public. Thats enough on that though. I hope Grace has a great year but just know that Cloudland,Hampton, Unaka, Jellico, and Cosby has christian students. Their parents also make sacarficies as well. You have some great players that have transfered. Thats great just makes us better to play teams like Oneida who are Little bigger and faster. Like I said I hope you all have a great year. God bless you. Go LANDERS

Well I really hope (and don't think) anyone who posted on this subject thought that just because we are a Christian school that our students and fans are the only Christians who take the field on Friday nights, because we all know that is just not true. God's people are everywhere in all walks of life. Like you I really don't like that the Private vs. Public issue is there but like you said the issue will probably always be there and there really is no need to get hung on it. And what you said about sacrifice is so true, no matter where your kids attend school in this day and age everyone is makeing sacrifices of some sort in order to give their children every advantage to have things just a little better than their parents did after all as parents that is our job and hopefully our kids will set the bar a little higher when they have kids of their own. Good luck to all the teams in Region 1 this year I look forward to seeing each and every team on the field and I further expect for ALL of us to see some great football and have a good time doing it.

Grace Fan I don't know what world you live in but if you think that the kids at Grace dont use bad language use drugs smoke and other things that go on in public school you better wake up and smell the roses cause it does i know and have heard from kids at Grace first hand what goes on and a lot of stuff is swept under the rug and kept quite so dont believe for one minute that it does not happen maybe not as much but it does happen

I never once said that it didn't happen and I'm sure it's everywhere. My point was that the INFLUENCE at Grace is centered around Christ, which could help (hopefully) to deter that sort of behavior. Kids will be kids, no matter what at times, it's just good that they have that constant high moral, Christian influence in the school.

I called my buddy up in Knoxville and he informed me of how the Grace Christian Baptist Academy Private School did against the overmatched New England Patriots. He said that the Grace Christian Baptist Academy Private School whipped the Patriots 84-0 before New England stormed off the field upset at the way they got beat. Clinton QB Little threw for 5 TD's and 420 yards. Clinton RB Hester rushed for 5 TD's and 444 yards. Knoxville Christian's Amos caught 5 TD's and 400 yards. Clinton's Powell led powerful line. Clinton's younger Hester intercepted Tom Brady 4 times. All in all it was a good game for the Clinton and Knoxville Christian team, I mean the Grace Christian Baptist Academy Private School. They are destined to win every game and win the state.

I called my buddy up in Knoxville and he informed me of how the Grace Christian Baptist Academy Private School did against the overmatched New England Patriots. He said that the Grace Christian Baptist Academy Private School whipped the Patriots 84-0 before New England stormed off the field upset at the way they got beat. Clinton QB Little threw for 5 TD's and 420 yards. Clinton RB Hester rushed for 5 TD's and 444 yards. Knoxville Christian's Amos caught 5 TD's and 400 yards. Clinton's Powell led powerful line. Clinton's younger Hester intercepted Tom Brady 4 times. All in all it was a good game for the Clinton and Knoxville Christian team, I mean the Grace Christian Baptist Academy Private School. They are destined to win every game and win the state.

You know, you are talking about YOUNG MEN that have worked really hard...actually you are making fun of them, but that's okay...they will remain the winners in this situation...win or lose on the football field...

i'd sure hope your YOUNG MEN would be winners. i mean Grace is playing public schools and they are their coaches are the only ones in the conference allowed to recruit. that is a little bit of an advantage if you ask me or anyone from any other school in the conference. now if they loose with that advantage they truly are losers. maybe we wouldnt have to put down your recruits if youall didnt brag about them so much. i have more respect for ANY public school than a private school that has bought their success! you can find more pride and heart in a little public school that your private school could ever dream of having.

i'd sure hope your YOUNG MEN would be winners. i mean Grace is playing public schools and they are their coaches are the only ones in the conference allowed to recruit. that is a little bit of an advantage if you ask me or anyone from any other school in the conference. now if they loose with that advantage they truly are losers. maybe we wouldnt have to put down your recruits if youall didnt brag about them so much. i have more respect for ANY public school than a private school that has bought their success! you can find more pride and heart in a little public school that your private school could ever dream of having.

your exactly right bigblue

Guest touchdowntech

quit complaining about private schools.if public schools were run better more kids would go there.private schools aren't perfect but thi split is stupid.how can you have a real state champ when they are split?

When are you going to break out into song about the poor pitiful existence you have. Here again people with a chip on their shoulder are mad because someone is proud of their team. If Hampton, Cosby, Unaka, Cloudland, or take your pick talk about how proud they are of their school and or team I don't see a soul getting on here and crying about it. I know I wouldnt and never plan to. I have never attended a South Pittsburgh game but I really enjoy reading what the fans have to say about their program and it really pleases me to see folks get on here and talk about the positive things these young men are doing on and off the field. Hampton folks you all should vote Pujo your number one fan for life I had little fun with him on here early on in this conversation but I really love how he supports his team he is a true fan. Askme as for you I think your just a kid who can't quit talking trash but if Earnest Rector's store was still open I would love to meet you there for a bologna sandwich so we could talk football (the facts of course) Onieda is going to be a force to be reckoned with this year and deserves all the support they are getting. They are other folks and other programs who I can't think of right now, but we need to remember all of us are SUPPOSED to be proud of our teams. And as far as BigBluewreckingcrew goes you evidently have a deep seeded issue that needs to be dealt with. I say this because you are talking about kids and whether you are in a private or public school kids are pretty much all the same. Most of them don't like getting up early for school, most of them are prone to lose their cool and might even mess up and say a dirty word from time to time, most of them make the best decisions for their life they can but still make mistakes quite often, they enjoy hanging out with their freinds and classmates, but the biggest thing they all have in common is that they need support from adults and not just the ones that are raising them or the ones that know them. You see I have a real problem with someone like my BigBlue friend here who obviously holds malice towards kids and can't seem to wait for them to fail, that is a very sad existence to live waiting for something bad to happen to other people and even though you didnt come out and just say that it is clear what you mean. You see we are talking about young men here the future leaders of our country and i want all of them to be prosperous and learn to lead and that doesnt have a thing to do with what the scoreboard says on Friday night but it does have to do with respect they should have for each other while they are competeing. When we post on here folks lets remember these are kids and they need support, not beating down.

When are you going to break out into song about the poor pitiful existence you have. Here again people with a chip on their shoulder are mad because someone is proud of their team. If Hampton, Cosby, Unaka, Cloudland, or take your pick talk about how proud they are of their school and or team I don't see a soul getting on here and crying about it. I know I wouldnt and never plan to. I have never attended a South Pittsburgh game but I really enjoy reading what the fans have to say about their program and it really pleases me to see folks get on here and talk about the positive things these young men are doing on and off the field. Hampton folks you all should vote Pujo your number one fan for life I had little fun with him on here early on in this conversation but I really love how he supports his team he is a true fan. Askme as for you I think your just a kid who can't quit talking trash but if Earnest Rector's store was still open I would love to meet you there for a bologna sandwich so we could talk football (the facts of course) Onieda is going to be a force to be reckoned with this year and deserves all the support they are getting. They are other folks and other programs who I can't think of right now, but we need to remember all of us are SUPPOSED to be proud of our teams. And as far as BigBluewreckingcrew goes you evidently have a deep seeded issue that needs to be dealt with. I say this because you are talking about kids and whether you are in a private or public school kids are pretty much all the same. Most of them don't like getting up early for school, most of them are prone to lose their cool and might even mess up and say a dirty word from time to time, most of them make the best decisions for their life they can but still make mistakes quite often, they enjoy hanging out with their freinds and classmates, but the biggest thing they all have in common is that they need support from adults and not just the ones that are raising them or the ones that know them. You see I have a real problem with someone like my BigBlue friend here who obviously holds malice towards kids and can't seem to wait for them to fail, that is a very sad existence to live waiting for something bad to happen to other people and even though you didnt come out and just say that it is clear what you mean. You see we are talking about young men here the future leaders of our country and i want all of them to be prosperous and learn to lead and that doesnt have a thing to do with what the scoreboard says on Friday night but it does have to do with respect they should have for each other while they are competeing. When we post on here folks lets remember these are kids and they need support, not beating down.

Perfectly said, Diddler....And just wanted to mention that there has been a shooting reported at Central High School this morning....we should all take a moment to pray for the school/faculty and students at this time. And the parents as well. It really puts things in perspective.....Our prayers go out to Central High School....