Grace Christian/Knox Central Scrimmage

THEDIDDLER

I think Central was certainly impressed last night....

Yeah i would hate to be those poor kids at practice today.

Well put, Diddler....There are a lot of HATAS out there, but that's just jealousy...feels good....

Yep RamFan I must admit it does feel good.

Well put, Diddler....There are a lot of HATAS out there, but that's just jealousy...feels good....

Yep RamFan I must admit it does feel good.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a buddy from Knoxville that went to the scrimmage and he said Grace looked really really good against Central's freshman team. If Grace wants some competition they need to try and make the playoffs in that weak region and play the region 2 champs Oneida. We will make them Clinton rejects remember what it is like to get thumped big time. Go Oneida.

First of all, I don't believe you only have 2 new starters,secondly, I'd be willing to bet the two new guys are the best players on the team.

OK you dont have to believe me maybe someone else will come on here and validate what I say. But I dont have any reason to lie. As far as those two guys being the best players on the team that's not true at all this team is very well balanced no big I's and little u's the guys are just playing very well as a unit.

Had a buddy from Knoxville that went to the scrimmage and he said Grace looked really really good against Central's freshman team. If Grace wants some competition they need to try and make the playoffs in that weak region and play the region 2 champs Oneida. We will make them Clinton rejects remember what it is like to get thumped big time. Go Oneida.

[/quotHe was right our Freshmen made their freshmen look really bad at around 7:30 Right after our Varsity beat thiers in a very good game. You see when something really good happens you dont have to dilute facts or do people from Scott County know what dilute means? If not get back with me and I'll clear it up

[ants some competition they need to try and make the playoffs in that weak region and play the region 2 champs Oneida. We will make them Clinton rejects remember what it is like to get thumped big time. Go Oneida.

[/quotHe was right our Freshmen made their freshmen look really bad at around 7]

Dilute according to Websters is derived from the latin word dilutis which means to diminish the strength or flavor of. Now there you go. You can take this big word down to Strunks Mill on the Norma road and they will think you have done got a sixth grade education.

Dilute according to Websters is derived from the latin word dilutis which means to diminish the strength or flavor of. Now there you go. You can take this big word down to Strunks Mill on the Norma road and they will think you have done got a sixth grade education.

Its not nice to poke fun at the education in Scott County. Just because you have probably never held a real job or have ever played the gam eof football doesn't mean you can talk about the fine folks up here in Scott County. Just because you have a snot nosed kid that attends Grace and just because you brought in some players that weren't loyal enough to try and stay at their home school (Clinton) and turn things around to help make you all a competitive football team in a weak region doesn't mean that you can hang with Oneida. Good job Grace you beat Central's freshman team. If you want to try and play with the bigs boys come on up the mountain and get a dose of the Indians. Go Oneida.

And when all you're play makers come from nearby schools, define that for us,ole wise one, lets see ,where did Wanamaker ,Williams, Amos, Little and Hester come from.If if looks and smells like poo poo, it probably is.

Ok I understand your beef but if the players are legal they are legal. let me ask you this, has Hampton ever had a transfer? I would venture to say they have. But ive not seen people getting bent out of shape over it. Transfers are everywhere not just in private schools. I live over near Oak Ridge and everyone knows that you can pay a fee ( I think it's $1000.00 Or more) and your kid can attend Oak Ridge Schools and if the TSSAA clears them to play football they play but you never hear anything about transfers going to Oak Ridge and they are a powerhouse in football and basketball but no one ever makes a issue of thier players. Public schools probably have an advantage on this situation over privates because they are not scrutinized so much

Its not nice to poke fun at the education in Scott County. Just because you have probably never held a real job or have ever played the gam eof football doesn't mean you can talk about the fine folks up here in Scott County. Just because you have a snot nosed kid that attends Grace and just because you brought in some players that weren't loyal enough to try and stay at their home school (Clinton) and turn things around to help make you all a competitive football team in a weak region doesn't mean that you can hang with Oneida. Good job Grace you beat Central's freshman team. If you want to try and play with the bigs boys come on up the mountain and get a dose of the Indians. Go Oneida.

This will probably surprise you but I am sitting on the mountain right now typing this. You see I know quite a bit about the fine folks in Scott County. Enough to know most of them would whip you with a switch if they heard you trash talking like you are.

1a football represents small town football. If your going to play 1a don't go out and recruit the best players in the knoxville area that will come to your school because you have more money than public schools. Thats the problem with privates. they need there own class. We could call it money-A !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I understand your beef but if the players are legal they are legal. let me ask you this, has Hampton ever had a transfer? I would venture to say they have. But ive not seen people getting bent out of shape over it. Transfers are everywhere not just in private schools. I live over near Oak Ridge and everyone knows that you can pay a fee ( I think it's $1000.00 Or more) and your kid can attend Oak Ridge Schools and if the TSSAA clears them to play football they play but you never hear anything about transfers going to Oak Ridge and they are a powerhouse in football and basketball but no one ever makes a issue of thier players. Public schools probably have an advantage on this situation over privates because they are not scrutinized so much

we all geyt transfers occasionally 1-2 a year which 1 out of 10 might play ball and 1 out of 50 will be any good. somehow you get 3-5 a year who all play and are all good players.