Pigeon Forge @ Sequatchie county

BallPark3434

Already counting us a "W"..... Thats to funny.... You might wanna concentrate on PF and see if ya'll can win game 1 before counting other "W's".....

All I was refering to was, Seq should be in the game against Bledsoe, don't be so touchy. And besides the players and coaches are the ones that is and will be focused on PF.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barger will have the boys ready.But they need to learn how to win,if they gain a lead early should be easy going.

That is the key, if the Coaching staff makes these kids beleive they can win. This can be a dangerous team, but this game doesnt make or break the season. It would be nice to start out with a win though

I don't know anything about Sequatchie, but we have been stuggling to put the football in the end zone in our scrimmages this summer from what I have seen. I believe Lee will have the boys fired up and ready to go for tonights contest. Hopefully all of us making the long ride down there will come back happy...

Tigers 17

Sequatchie 14

BledsoeRules you nearly nailed it. The final was 37-12. Seq led 9-0 at the half, TD pass of about 20 yards and a 33 yard field goal. Sequatchie led 24-0 before PF scored, each team returned a fumble for a touchdown late in the game.

Sequatchie's Dykes had 3 touchdowns and an interception. QB Wilson did a good job running the offense especially considering it was his first start, 2 TD passes and no interceptions. The line held their own against a really big group from Pigeon Forge.

The game numbers will be in the paper Sunday.