Region 4 Pickem

As we near another start of the season, it is almost that time again to start up the pickem. However, this year I want some input from you guys as to what games you may want to see on the pickem that are outside of region 4 and what tweaks to the competition that you may want to see. I am gonna try to go with 10 games for every week to make it 110 through the season, which would make it more of a middle tennessee pickem with a region 4 emphasis. Anyways, I hope to have the games for Week 0 posted sometime this weekend so plenty of people can get in on the action. Just use this thread to chime in on what games you want to see or what kind of tweaks you guys want to see to the pickem.

I think you should make some of the non-region picks for teams that FORMER region 4 coaches currently coach for.

Such as: Marty U at BGA, Ferg at FRA, Coach Carson and Coach Pipp @ Eagleville, Coach Rank-dog at Alcoa, Coach Shad at MTCS, Coach Sharsch at Spring Hill, Coach Bartsch at Cannon County, Donnie Webb at Franklin, Coach Britton at Tullahoma, Coach Creasy at Trousdale County, and Coach Moose at Gordonsville. I am sure that I left some folk out. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Help me out guys....

A definite keeper is MTSC vs Eagleville....should be a HUGE game.

Maynard at Smith County

Personally I always liked the East and West games thrown in there such as the Morristown West, Camden , Milan or Cloudland.

I also was not fond of the Hot Pick with 2 points either.

I have been thinking of getting rid of it, as the risk doesnt met the reward since there havent been a whole lot of upsets in our region the past few years.

throw some region three games in since it is region 4 versus 3 in the first round of the playoffs.

That tends to happen pretty naturally since some region 4 teams go up against Region 3 teams, so that should not be a problem. I am very much looking forward to making the trip to Manchester in week 1.

I have been thinking of getting rid of it, as the risk doesnt met the reward since there havent been a whole lot of upsets in our region the past few years.

That tends to happen pretty naturally since some region 4 teams go up against Region 3 teams, so that should not be a problem. I am very much looking forward to making the trip to Manchester in week 1.

Well I look forward to to seeing 2p and the new patriots but the game itself might not be all that great, it depends on which Red Raider team shows up.