RBS bulldogs

dawgs2008

i was there and though i may not know football completely i know that both teams done great i did not say that Zion was not good i just told the score and if Zion smashed RBS then that is Zions tell

GO BULLDOGS

just found out that the Little Dawgs done good last night they played Algood and the score was 30-8 the Little Dawgs lost but considering there was not a jr high team last year and only 5 or 6 players have ever played football this year We are proud of them

GO LITTLE DAWGS !!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBSHS Bulldogs wins scrimmage against Cookeville

Published:

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:10 PM CDT

It's A New Day in Bulldog Country

By Nickie Cliburn

Coach Scott Baughn is the new head coach for Red Boiling Springs Bulldogs. He is the former assistant coach for the Bulldogs and has been with RBSHS since 2001, with the exception of one year. Baughn is proud to say he has a great coaching staff, which consists of five other coaches besides himself. They have plenty of experience between them.

Needless to say, all were former football players.

Along with this they also have the love of football, which is what it takes. The RBS Bulldogs have a new slogan this year: "It's A New Day".

This football team hopes to turn things around and start winning. They are still a running team first and a passing team second. Coach Baughn says "I hope the community will come out and support this team, and let everyone know how hard the players have worked".

The team played a scrimmage Friday night against Cookeville. They had three seniors on the sidelines injured and three seniors on the field with juniors, sophomores, and freshman all assisting. The Red Boiling Springs Bulldogs won with a score of 14 RBS and Cookeville 0!

They played hard and good Friday night. It's a new team with a new head coach, and they are ready for the 2008 football season

Against Cookeville?

I may be a little slow but did the Bulldogs not play last night. I just read this post about a scrimmage?/

I'm confused??

Please help..

thanks

We scrimmaged Zion on Tuesday the 19th and we have another scrimmage today at 5:30 @ Clinton Co. Ky.

our first game is Friday Aug.29 @ Picket Co.

GO BULLDOGS !!!!!

well we done ok we scrimmaged 2 teams Adair Co. and Clinton Co. didnt score any touchdowns but we done some good blocking and made alot of plays we are still proud the boys they played 2 good teams with alot of talent on both sides !! If anyone knows How is the player from Adair Co. that had to go to the hospital our prayers are with HIM !!!!

GO BULLDOGS "IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY"

well we done ok we scrimmaged 2 teams Adair Co. and Clinton Co. didnt score any touchdowns but we done some good blocking and made alot of plays we are still proud the boys they played 2 good teams with alot of talent on both sides !! If anyone knows How is the player from Adair Co. that had to go to the hospital our prayers are with HIM !!!!

GO BULLDOGS "IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY"

It was a good scrimmage and good experience for our boys. The defense is doing much better this year, just need to work more on offense. They'll get it, we just have to keep their spirits up and keep all fans pumped up at all the games and they will do good. I hope the player from Adair County is O K. Don't know what happened to him but our thoughts and prayers are with him, his family, team and school. If anyone knows how he is please post it so we will know. Good Luck and stay injury free to all the players from a true BULLDOG FAN!!!!!

Against Cookeville?

Not against Cookeville's varsity or JV this was against Cookevilles freshman squad. The post is kind of misleading. RBS is alot better this year, and i for one think their streak will end this friday as i have them winning the game by 6. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />