ALL THE TALENT HAS LEFT HAMPTON

dogbreath

Not long ago, at the end of last season some people thought that all the talent was gone from Hampton. Those people said since all the talent was gone that they wondered where Coach Lunsford would go. From what I saw tonight Hampton has plenty of talent. I personally believe that there is not much difference in the talent level from one school to another unless it's a lot bigger school or maybe in an urban area but there is a lot of difference in coaching. If you look around some guys win everywhere they go.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long ago, at the end of last season some people thought that all the talent was gone from Hampton. Those people said since all the talent was gone that they wondered where Coach Lunsford would go. From what I saw tonight Hampton has plenty of talent. I personally believe that there is not much difference in the talent level from one school to another unless it's a lot bigger school or maybe in an urban area but there is a lot of difference in coaching. If you look around some guys win everywhere they go.

Except Gilligan. Seriously.......I for 1 Was impressed by the dogs at the scrimm. tonight. Of course we talked about that earlier. Hope to see you and lil S at the jamboree. As soon as I find out the jr. high time I'll let you know What time Mason plays.

I'm not so sure if you call it talent or well coached hard nosed football players, but its still there, they are young and may make some mental mistakes, but this team will be tough. I was thinking about going to the Cloudland & Avery game the first week of the season, but Hampton & Johnson looks to be the better ticket that night, way to go dogs,GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hello, Steve! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm sure the Highlander coaches thought what most coaches would. Its early on. EVeryone has a lot of work to do. Teams are getting an idea of what other teams are doing. I'm sure they were impressed with Hampton.

Don't get too excited, Pujo. You can still come to the Avery and Cloudland game. Don't forget that AVery has only seen about 2 days of contact. They are not a very good team, either. They may go 4-6 this year on their schedule. WE all know Johnson Co. is a different animal and I have a feeling they are not showing their real hand right now. We'll know more where everyone stands after the first game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

of course Hampton and Johnson County will be the better ticket go dogs

after what i saw hampton and johnson county might be a good game if they stop the blackmon kid though hampton is in for a very long night. as for avery and cloudland should be a good game to the end. avery looked slow and i heard cloudland is small but has a lot of speed should be interesting

Hey Josh, were you at the scrimmage? Hampton was only scored on one time. Their defense looked pretty good. I don't think their offense ever went over three plays without a score. I don't know how good Avery or West Caudwell is, but it looked awful good to me. As far as Johnson county, their not in our conference. I think from what I saw, Cloudland should beat Avery by 5 touchdowns, what do you think? We will have a better indicator tomorrow in the Jamboree, even if it is just one quarter. I hope Robbie don't turn Mike in again for the kid from Elizabethton and the ones that are coming next year.