Gallatin vs Beech

GWAVE1

Like I said before....bitter. I bet you wear a cape and are faster than a speeding bullet too.

" I played for LOU HOLTZ," I have this , I have that, you are a waterboy, leave the trailer park. Illinois O cord....whatever dude. Nobody cares!!! You are the one soccerboy, who keeps jumping on our threads talking smack. And last year you were one of the few who would rather throw insults than talk about the matchup itself. If anyone is living through their childhood it is you. So take your little accolades, cuddle up with them and sleep well tonight...maybe mommy will bring you some milk later.

Seriously though, I have already given props to Indy and Ravenwood. If the time comes they will receive more. As of right now...no sir. How about a little respect our way for a change. Oh and the offer still stands. Lots of trophys, district and region championships, various bowl games, and yes your favorite...State Championships. (those are the gold ones) I never liked Married With Children either.

no stating the truth about my background to give substance to your little girl comments that started this --- i will sleep very well tonite -- dont wake up me and your mom....... and for gallatin your days are done and over -- goodbye ! post is gone

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read messages alot and they all lead to the same thing. For once we all ned to understand that both teams need improvement and those young guys on both squds will work hard. I usually dont post, (just have fun reading) but when you twist gold balls into slang that way is ludicrous. It doesnt matter which team I support, all I know is Florida will be recieving a great example of how to talk about high school sports. Look foward to reading your post in Fl.(NOT) Giving informative comments and trash talk is fun to read. But if you went to Notre Dame as you say, then grow up and use some common sense about putting this kind of crap on here.

Amen!

no stating the truth about my background to give substance to your little girl comments that started this --- i will sleep very well tonite -- dont wake up me and your mom....... and for gallatin your days are done and over -- goodbye ! post is gone

Yeah, thats original. My mom passed away several years ago. Like I said, high school football post are supposed to be fun. Class act !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well as I TOLD YOU when YOU play at Notre Dame and have the honor to be coached by coach Faust and Coach LOU HOLTZ like I did then please tell me something about the game of football please, oh i forgot throw in 3 high school state championships in Illinois as the O cord ,coached overseas and now consultant for a major footballcollege program-- so you played peewee ball and maybe some JV time i am impressed,..,,..,.,

FYI , Hendersonville have no ties to the school at all i couldnt EVEN tell you where it is at- my main residence is in Evanston Illinois and will be leaving hendersonville OCT 1st for good, to move to Florida, so if you want to get out of your trailer park I have a nice home for sale....

some more FYI how long has gallatin played football ? not to bad for INDY or Ravenwood schools 5 and 6 years old respectfully- No thanks dont need to see the trophy case ...REALLY SCARES ME HOW GOLD BALLS GET YOU EXCITED , but like i said dream about your gold balls , least i can say I put on the gold helmet at NOTRE DAME while you were handing out water bottles ha ha ha that was NOTZ a fun jab, grow up stop reliving your high school days AL BUNDY

You actually admit to playing for Faust and Holtz!!!!!! There are some things you should just keep to yourself.

"FYI , Hendersonville have no ties to the school at all i couldnt EVEN tell you where it is at"...... So, Quazi, did you learn your grammer and sentence structure at Moler or was it at that joke of a university they call Notre Dame?

Instead of heading to down to Florida, you really should consider going back to South Bend to put your name in the hat for head coach of your beloved fighing Irish, with the pedigree you have! I'm sure they will be looking for one after this season.

Go Wave!

I read messages alot and they all lead to the same thing. For once we all ned to understand that both teams need improvement and those young guys on both squds will work hard. I usually dont post, (just have fun reading) but when you twist gold balls into slang that way is ludicrous. It doesnt matter which team I support, all I know is Florida will be recieving a great example of how to talk about high school sports. Look foward to reading your post in Fl.(NOT) Giving informative comments and trash talk is fun to read. But if you went to Notre Dame as you say, then grow up and use some common sense about putting this kind of crap on here.

I agree.

You actually admit to playing for Faust and Holtz!!!!!! There are some things you should just keep to yourself.

"FYI , Hendersonville have no ties to the school at all i couldnt EVEN tell you where it is at"...... So, Quazi, did you learn your grammer and sentence structure at Moler or was it at that joke of a university they call Notre Dame?

Instead of heading to down to Florida, you really should consider going back to South Bend to put your name in the hat for head coach of your beloved fighing Irish, with the pedigree you have! I'm sure they will be looking for one after this season.

Go Wave!

YES I DID HAVE THE HONOR to play for them both I repeat the honor to be coached by two great men - Coach Holtz coached 132 games in 11 seasons at Notre Dame and guided his teams to an overall record of 100-32-2 as he holds the Irish record for most games coached and is second to Knute Rockne in total victories. HOW ABOUT i meet you sometime and i will be more then happy to show you my 1988 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RING that is on my finger - HOWEVER I AM MORE PROUD IN THE FACT THAT I GRADUATED FROM ONE OF THE BEST UNIVERSITYS IN AMERICA - FYI 2007 College Guide

Incoming Class Academic Profile

31 – 34 on the ACT

1% – 5% rank in class

14,506 applications

3,548 admitted

So since i am not the nerd grammer police like you I dare to say my sheepskin is ALOT more then yours -

l

i agree UT is lame....... so i am moving on and letting you GREEN WAVE people alone and with that you wont see me looking on this post anymore so with that

bonus vobis perdo subsisto victus in preteritus

I don't know why you insulted UT exactly. I guess if that is the only thing you can find about me to make fun of I must be doing a pretty good job ha. And for the record, I think it is pretty clear that I am not, nor ever was, a Green Wave fan, I hate them quite honestly. I just got sick of seeing a silly little fight, that you randomly picked, take over a thread that I was actually interested in.

So now that this clown is gone, anyone want to give some input on Beech this year. I've seen a lot of talk about Gallatin, but no so much about Beech.

i agree UT is lame....... so i am moving on and letting you GREEN WAVE people alone and with that you wont see me looking on this post anymore so with that

bonus vobis perdo subsisto victus in preteritus

That's all US Green Wave people wanted. Thank you for moving on. Maybe the next time you feel the need to join a thread relating to the Green Wave, you will do so with the intent of having meaningful discussions and debates about football and leave the smack talk out.

Congratulations on your national championship and your ring. I am going to decline your generous offer to see it up close or from a distance, however. I'm just not interested in anything Notre Dame.

Go Wave

I wonder what Gallatin did to make soccerboy so mad? And does his 88' supposed national championship comment followed by 2007 college stats make sense...that is a long time to be in college.

hvillefootball, Beech has two very capable young guys playing Qb. Both had a good arm and #9 threw a real pretty pass. #5 who scored on us had some decent speed too. It appeared to me that the Bucs were not very big like last year except for about 2 or 3 guys. It looked like the line play is a weak point just because of the lack of size. They still play straight ahead out of the I with a little shotgun here and there. Looked to still run the 4-3 on defense. If they are young, then they could be pretty good down the road. I thought #7 played well. He doesn't have a lot of size but was a hitter. Special teams looked good. Not sure if they are region champion material but I doubt if they will roll over and play dead either. I know what you are looking for but they always play their best game against Hendersonville no matter the talent level. But I am sure you know that.