Gallatin vs Beech

GWAVE1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final was 21-14 but in reality it was not even close. Gallatin dominated the game with 1's vs 1's scoring on their first two possessions. The first taking only 4 plays. Beech could get nothing threw the air or on the ground with the Wave smothering any attempt. This was meet the Bucs night and several Wave players met the Bucs first hand, if you know what I mean. The Green Wave 2nd teamers scored again after halftime, yes there was a halftime during this scrimmage. After that Beech's ones scored on the Wave's 4th string twice.

Overall Gallatin looked really good.

Final was 21-14 but in reality it was not even close. Gallatin dominated the game with 1's vs 1's scoring on their first two possessions. The first taking only 4 plays. Beech could get nothing threw the air or on the ground with the Wave smothering any attempt. This was meet the Bucs night and several Wave players met the Bucs first hand, if you know what I mean. The Green Wave 2nd teamers scored again after halftime, yes there was a halftime during this scrimmage. After that Beech's ones scored on the Wave's 4th string twice.

Overall Gallatin looked really good.

dont get to excited it was beech - you strugled against WC, Indy beat WC up in scrimmage, sort of like the 42-7 pasting last year in playoffs

dont get to excited it was beech - you strugled against WC, Indy beat WC up in scrimmage, sort of like the 42-7 pasting last year in playoffs

You sure are bitter. Funny the thing I remember most about Indy was the pasting Smyrna handed you in the state championship.

After last year, the worst I have seen at Gallatin, I will take any improvement. No Beech is not a great team but we are a lot better than last year. One step at a time soccerboy.

You sure are bitter. Funny the thing I remember most about Indy was the pasting Smyrna handed you in the state championship.

After last year, the worst I have seen at Gallatin, I will take any improvement. No Beech is not a great team but we are a lot better than last year. One step at a time soccerboy.

no not bitter just calming you green wave people down a little bit and it was a "fun kind of jab "

As for the Smyrna jab i can say at least we got to the BORO-

first its called football over there not soccer and please note i coached the national team and while you were playing flag football please note with respect , i was being coached by Coach Faust and then Coach Holtz (showing age here) oh i forgot throw in about a decade as o-cord for powerful catholic school in Chitown area so call me soccer boy at least I know football and soccer ------so one step a time tuba playing boi