Anderson County Jamboree

coonhunter293

Coonhunter,

Be careful. With that nickname and the fact that you said something about Oak Ridge looking terrible you could be branded as a racist by sundown.

Glad to see Clinton turning things around. They might get revenge this year.

Ole Dad

Oak Ridge Looked Awful, I dont know if AC is Good or OR is Bad! I would say a mixture of both.

Clinton looked pretty good! Still need a little work on defense, but they did keep them from scoring so, Good job!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll bet Oak Ridge was sandbagging. But AC should have a very good team this year

I'm thinking no. OR was pretty darn bad.

That was funny, Ole Dad. What a ridiculous article. I don't have a dog in your fight over there on the west side of the county, but it sure seems like the sympathy (and that's being generous) spin machine is getting cranked up.

Clitnton Looked really good OR hasnt looked that bad since idk when.. AC looks good but i still think it will be a good game when ac takes on a tough clinton team

It sorta pains me to say it, but yeah, Clinton is good. Stone seems to be doing more running and everyone knows how good his arm is. I think it remains to be seen if he has the receivers to fully take advantage of that. I had my questions if AC did as well before the scrimmages, but there's more than a couple who Longmire will be able to go to. Should be a good game.

It sorta pains me to say it, but yeah, Clinton is good. Stone seems to be doing more running and everyone knows how good his arm is. I think it remains to be seen if he has the receivers to fully take advantage of that. I had my questions if AC did as well before the scrimmages, but there's more than a couple who Longmire will be able to go to. Should be a good game.

I dont the guys name but he just now transferred from north carolina, i was at there scrimmage with sevier county and he had one of the most rediculas catches he fingertiped it and caught it i think stone has a few guys to go to but i dont now how well ac will handle stone on the draw, hes very dagerous when he tucks the ball and takes off. As far as the there running back hes pretty good never think hes down cause he keeps on going even with taking a few hits i think i might accually go the the ac and clinton game cause they both have some weapons and i think whoever controls the ball the most will walk out with a victory Its gonna be exciting

Yeah,

This article is about the same type spin crap, but they just left out the racism that is prevalent in Oak Ridge as an excuse for failure. See the attached article.

Ole Dad

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/aug/17/c...orporate-world/

I'm thinking no. OR was pretty darn bad.

That was funny, Ole Dad. What a ridiculous article. I don't have a dog in your fight over there on the west side of the county, but it sure seems like the sympathy (and that's being generous) spin machine is getting cranked up.

Coonhunter,

Be careful. With that nickname and the fact that you said something about Oak Ridge looking terrible you could be branded as a racist by sundown.

Glad to see Clinton turning things around. They might get revenge this year.

Ole Dad

I know Ole Dad! Man, I'm sorry but it was sad. It looks like it will be a long season for you all. Pay back year for Clinton!

Hate to say it because some of these guys are my friends but it may be time for a clean sweep of the coaching staff at the end of this season in Oak Ridge. I know one can retire and most of the rest of the assistants can land a job in the area. As for the head coach that is another matter.

I'm going to Bristol for the week so if you want to bad mouth me that's fine I just won't be able to respond until next sunday nite. Don't have one of them there laptop thingies.

I don't have anything against any of the coaches and hope they can pull the season together and get back on track. My frustration is that for 40 years I watched the efforts, preparation, dedication and amount of time devoted to the success of the program by Emory, Bill Young, Joe, and Bruce and it was immense. They worked tirelessly year round, 7 days a week. The assistants followed their leaders and likewise were dedicated and devoted. All of those coaches were organized and accountable. Not Today.

Ole Dad

Hate to say it because some of these guys are my friends but it may be time for a clean sweep of the coaching staff at the end of this season in Oak Ridge. I know one can retire and most of the rest of the assistants can land a job in the area. As for the head coach that is another matter.

I'm going to Bristol for the week so if you want to bad mouth me that's fine I just won't be able to respond until next sunday nite. Don't have one of them there laptop thingies.