Jellico over Claiborne County

White County over Campbell Co.

Oneida over Union Co

Clinton Over Union Co

AC over Oak Ridge

Clinton Wins Pass Comp.

AC wins Run Comp.

Oneida wins Punt Comp.

The annual Orthopedic Surgeons of Oak Ridge Kickoff Jamboree will be held August 15th at Anderson County's Maverick Stadium. Here are the matchups. First, Jellico will play Claiborne County at 7 pm followed by Campbell County vs. White County (coached by ACHS Head Coach Larry Kerr's son Josh) and then Oneida takes on Union County. Clinton faces White County in the fourth match-up of the night and Oak Ridge vs. Anderson County closes out the festivities

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you, Coon, on all your picks. The Mavs look to be strong this year, at least on paper. Last night in the Knox Co. jamboree I hear Fulton didn't come out looking too strong. They are well coached though and kinda young at the skill spots, so I'd bet they'll be a little more ready by the time they see us. But with the Mavs up and perhaps others in the region looking for an identity I'm gettin' fired up.

The first game is right around the corner too. When will you be startin' that thread so we can trade barbs?

Don't have a dog in this hunt but did see Anderson County / William Blount scrimmage. AC's offense looked very good. I'm not sure of the name of their tailback but anyone playing them should make it a point to find out. He runs with good vision and is very hard to bring down. With the number of returning starters I feel they will be a big factor in their region.

tpoole12

Oak Ridge only ran 6 plays and was outscored 14-0 and Lyin Larry called off the dogs with 1:30 left and put in the Freshman or it would have been 21-0 in a quarter of football.

Ole Dad

Oneida scored via a fumble recovery on Union Co.'s first series of downs and defeated the Patriots 7-0.

Claiborne beat Jellico and Campbell defeated White Co., but I didn't catch the scores of those two games.

The Mind won 17-7 against Joe's first bunch. Good outing.

Ole Dad

Gosh Dad that ain't good. Bout what we expected though. And before you start about what I said on another thread I agree with you, too.

Talked with the Mind today he wasn't real optimistic about tonite against Joe.