Gordonsville and East Hickman

croz6110

What does anyone know about East Hickman?

I'm thinking that they are a new program.

Other games at the Jamboree include Smith County and Station Camp(there is also a freshman game)

And Trousdale and Westmoreland.

They are coached by Matt Jones who is as fine of a football coach as you'll ever find. I look for East Hickman to be much improved in their second year under he and his staff.

It will be a good final test before the regular season hits for both teams. East Hickman opens against B.G.A. and Gordonsville opens against Cheatham Co.

They are coached by Matt Jones who is as fine of a football coach as you'll ever find. I look for East Hickman to be much improved in their second year under he and his staff.

It will be a good final test before the regular season hits for both teams. East Hickman opens against B.G.A. and Gordonsville opens against Cheatham Co.

when did east hickman scrimage perry county....pc website says they beat eh 56-7

I just got back from the Jambore where Gville lost 7-0.

Gville looked better than I expected.

East Hickman lone score was against our JV and they, from the looks of it, had at least half their starters in on offense.

Gville moved the ball well in between the twenties, but could never punch it in.

Their defense looked better than what had been posted on here.

I left with some optimism, but not overly optimistic.

In the other games I watched, Smith County's freshmen looked good, especially the Wakefield kid, as they beat Station Camp's freshmen.

Smith County's varsity lost 10-7, Station Camp looks to have a pretty good team, and they have a heck of a kicker.

I just got back from the Jambore where Gville lost 7-0.

Gville looked better than I expected.

East Hickman lone score was against our JV and they, from the looks of it, had at least half their starters in on offense.

Gville moved the ball well in between the twenties, but could never punch it in.

Their defense looked better than what had been posted on here.

I left with some optimism, but not overly optimistic.

In the other games I watched, Smith County's freshmen looked good, especially the Wakefield kid, as they beat Station Camp's freshmen.

Smith County's varsity lost 10-7, Station Camp looks to have a pretty good team, and they have a heck of a kicker.

I WAS AT THE JAMBOREE ALSO. I GAINED EVEN MORE RESPECT FOR COACH MARSHALL. TIGER FOOTBALL IS IN GOOD HANDS. HE PLAYED EVERY ONE THAT DRESSED OUT. SO MANY TIMES THE PARENTS OF FRESHMAN AND SOPHMORES WAIT PATIENTLY TO SEE THEIR KIDS GET A CHANCE TO PLAY. I BET THERE WERE SOME PROUD MAMA'S AND PAPA'S HEADED BACK TO SMITH CO. LAST NITE. I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE WAY THE TEAM LOOKED. MOOSE SHOWED JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU WONDER. ONE THING FOR SURE, I DON'T THINK THE TIGERS WILL GET OUT COACHED. LOOK FOR THEM TO MORE THAN BE PREPARED. IF THE INJURY BUG DOESN'T BITE US AT KEY POSITIONS THIS TEAM WILL GET BETTER WEEK TO WEEK. GO BIG BLUE.

I WAS AT THE JAMBOREE ALSO. I GAINED EVEN MORE RESPECT FOR COACH MARSHALL. TIGER FOOTBALL IS IN GOOD HANDS. HE PLAYED EVERY ONE THAT DRESSED OUT. SO MANY TIMES THE PARENTS OF FRESHMAN AND SOPHMORES WAIT PATIENTLY TO SEE THEIR KIDS GET A CHANCE TO PLAY. I BET THERE WERE SOME PROUD MAMA'S AND PAPA'S HEADED BACK TO SMITH CO. LAST NITE. I WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH THE WAY THE TEAM LOOKED. MOOSE SHOWED JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU WONDER. ONE THING FOR SURE, I DON'T THINK THE TIGERS WILL GET OUT COACHED. LOOK FOR THEM TO MORE THAN BE PREPARED. IF THE INJURY BUG DOESN'T BITE US AT KEY POSITIONS THIS TEAM WILL GET BETTER WEEK TO WEEK. GO BIG BLUE.

I agree.

East Hickman should feel proud as well. I know it's just a jamboree but after an 0-10 season they now have something positive to build on. Those kids had to feel SUCCESSFUL last night. Keep up the good work Eagles!!!!

MAKING PLANS TO BRING THE FAMILY EARLY FRIDAY AND TRY ONE OF YOUR EATERIES. SHOULD BE QUIET A GAME IN WEEK 0. HERE'S HOPING THE TIGERS BRING HOME A "W"

MAKING PLANS TO BRING THE FAMILY EARLY FRIDAY AND TRY ONE OF YOUR EATERIES. SHOULD BE QUIET A GAME IN WEEK 0. HERE'S HOPING THE TIGERS BRING HOME A "W"

Have a safe trip to Ashland City and please feel free to take the family by the Cheatham County Fair on your way back to the interstate. Friday night will likely be the first night of the mud drags over at the old stadium at the fairgrounds. I'll check on that to make sure.

It's a very exciting week altogether for Ashland City /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />