Chargers at Redskins

smokey04

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 to 14 central steps up and proves a point after being told last year was a fluke

Who's saying Central was a fluke? From reading these boards it seems everyone is picking Central to win the region again this year. Also seems everyone is picking them big over Loudon.

As for me, Central will win this game by alot. 3 to 4 Touchdowns! It's going to be a long year for Loudon, they are going to struggle.

Who's saying Central was a fluke? From reading these boards it seems everyone is picking Central to win the region again this year. Also seems everyone is picking them big over Loudon.

As for me, Central will win this game by alot. 3 to 4 Touchdowns! It's going to be a long year for Loudon, they are going to struggle.

you must not have read how everyone that central beat had a excuse for why they lost so i was sayin central comes out and makes a point so there are no excuses peroid

you must not have read how everyone that central beat had a excuse for why they lost so i was sayin central comes out and makes a point so there are no excuses peroid

i see where you are coming from.....but a lot of those people who had an excuse as to why they lost to central last year and has come out and admited that central was just a better football team....then all the bashing went in coach derrick's direction! anyway.....i hope you are right........but if they don't come out and play better football, they will have a really hard time beating loudon or anyone else for that matter.....of course i'm saying all this based on a quarter of football played without several starters....my guess is they will get things together. GO CHARGERS!!!

i see where you are coming from.....but a lot of those people who had an excuse as to why they lost to central last year and has come out and admited that central was just a better football team....then all the bashing went in coach derrick's direction! anyway.....i hope you are right........but if they don't come out and play better football, they will have a really hard time beating loudon or anyone else for that matter.....of course i'm saying all this based on a quarter of football played without several starters....my guess is they will get things together. GO CHARGERS!!!

[/quote

yea i belive you are right i have watched central some this summer and they have been missin players and still are playin good ball i cant wait to see them once they get back go chargers

Central nor Loudon surprised me in the Jamboree. If I had to predict I would say

Central 20

Loudon 7

This is awful to say but Tellico didnt look half bad in the jamoboree /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They was just missing 9 players... Thats it.... how did you expect them to look?

Simpson, Watson, Jackson, Sloan, Green, Pryor, lil Moses, Long, Boggess.... All missed the jamboree, when everyone is back they should be a force to reckon with.

They was just missing 9 players... Thats it.... how did you expect them to look?

Simpson, Watson, Jackson, Sloan, Green, Pryor, lil Moses, Long, Boggess.... All missed the jamboree, when everyone is back they should be a force to reckon with.

is that all they were missin lol well if they were missin those key players i cant wait to see them healthy go chargers