Millington Vs Munford... M&M Bowl 2008....

Rob_M

Don't be so sure that It was Millington players or fans. I wouldn't put it past Coach Randall to have done it himself to fire his team up for the game tomorrow night.

I doubt that coach would actually do somethin like that. Now i get that it may not be the trojans, heck it could of been Brighton. I mean they did spell trojans, trogans. And that sounds like some Brighton education right there. So it might not have been someone form Millington. But I highly doubt Coach Randle would do it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northside is a little bit better this year, but I'd still be surprised if they won a game this year. I think Millington will come out on top, but it's not gonna be as easy as some people think. We all know Coach Randall will be prepared and will get as much as he can out of his kids. Should be a good game though. I agree about Randall not being a part of the painting. I also think it was someone from Brighton trying to be funny. I guess someone from Munford or Millington should go pour some gas in the shape of an "M" in the middle of Brighton's field since they wanna get so involved in the M&M rivalry. Good luck to both teams

Northside is a little bit better this year, but I'd still be surprised if they won a game this year. I think Millington will come out on top, but it's not gonna be as easy as some people think. We all know Coach Randall will be prepared and will get as much as he can out of his kids. Should be a good game though. I agree about Randall not being a part of the painting. I also think it was someone from Brighton trying to be funny. I guess someone from Munford or Millington should go pour some gas in the shape of an "M" in the middle of Brighton's field since they wanna get so involved in the M&M rivalry. Good luck to both teams

For what it's worth, the Memphis Commercial Appeal reported (back in the Spring, I think) that Memphis Northside hired a new Head Coach for this season. According to the article, this new Coach is absolutely fully COMMITED to turning that program into a REAL football program, beginning with instilling POSITIVE attitudes.... That is likely the main reason for their "improvement."

While Northside has a super-long way to go (afterall they have not won a game in...what, 3 or 4 years), I strongly suspect that they might turn the corner and actually win one game later this season. If so, then my gut tells me that Northside will be much more improved next year and soon cease being the perennial "doormat" for the opposition.

I agree. They showed some signs of life in their jamboree, but still make costly mistakes. So while Munford let them hang around probably longer than they should have, don't discount Munford's team just because they didn't shutout Northside for the whole game. They did after all hang 50 on them.

I agree. They showed some signs of life in their jamboree, but still make costly mistakes. So while Munford let them hang around probably longer than they should have, don't discount Munford's team just because they didn't shutout Northside for the whole game. They did after all hang 50 on them.

Munford's Defense actually did pitch a shut out on that game. The scores were from a kick-off return and an interception from the second string QB returned for a touchdown. Munford was going in to score when the interception return happened. Not trying to shore up Munford for the game tonight but give credit where it is due.

As far as the "Trogan" work, I wouldn't doubt it was not from the visiting team. Kids seem to have too much time these days! Look forward to the game and let's hope it is a nailbiter for all of us fans.

GO COUGARS!