Region 4 Pickem

Alright, all my pickem brethren, here is the deal for this season. I recently started a new blog, mostly dedicated to Oakland, but it will serve as the main avenue for the pickem as well. I will post weekly reminders to remember to venture over to my blog, as the games will be posted over there instead of here. All you have to do is for whatever entry the pickem is in, just hit comment, and then go down to Name/Url and type in your CoachT name so I can adequately recongnize you. I dont mind posting them on here, but I am going to try to handle it thru my blog and see how that goes. I will make sure to keep this on the first page for all to see, the picks should be up sometime in the next 24 hours............

BTW, the URL for the blog www.oaklandhsathletics.blogspot.com or you can simply get there by clicking on the link at the bottom of my signature.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cmon man, the Pick Em belongs on CoachT. It is a standard rite of passage and more than just region 4 fans like to participate. You won't ever get the number of players we usually have by having to go to a blog to vote. We are just too dang lazy. You can let folk view it on the blog too, but it BELONGS on the T.

BTW, we do appreciate you hosting it!

Oh cmon man, the Pick Em belongs on CoachT. It is a standard rite of passage and more than just region 4 fans like to participate. You won't ever get the number of players we usually have by having to go to a blog to vote. We are just too dang lazy. You can let folk view it on the blog too, but it BELONGS on the T.

BTW, we do appreciate you hosting it!

Well by hosting on my blog, Im hoping for gaining a larger audience and not just restricting the possibilities. You dont have to sign up for anything, just post as anonymous and just leave your screen name at the bottom,its not that hard

Dude I couldn't get it right on your blog. I played nose guard dude so I ain't real smart. Sorry bro, I still want to pick so here are mine....

Riverdale

Blackman

Smyrna

Lincoln Co.

Dub-C(by the way the games at Franklin Co.)

BA

MBA

Warren Co.

Hillsboro

Ravenwood

Please still keep up with my picks!! Thank you sir!!

Dude I couldn't get it right on your blog. I played nose guard dude so I ain't real smart. Sorry bro, I still want to pick so here are mine....

Riverdale

Blackman

Smyrna

Lincoln Co.

Dub-C(by the way the games at Franklin Co.)

BA

MBA

Warren Co.

Hillsboro

Ravenwood

Please still keep up with my picks!! Thank you sir!!

Thats fine. It seems like there is a problem with the blog when it comes to comments so I am going to allow pics from either site and just post the standings on the blog. I didnt think it would be this much trouble so I guess I am going to have to switch back to the way it was. Thank you kind sir. BTW, I just took a look on my blog and it came out just right, so I dont know what you had problems with.

Alright guys, I am gonna try to pick it up a little bit. Here are the games, copied and pasted from the website:

Week 0:

Riverdale at Oakland

LaVergne at Blackman

Smyrna at Siegel

Tullahoma at Lincoln Co.

Franklin Co. at Wilson Central

Independence @Brentwood Academy

Antioch @ MBA

Warren Co. @ DeKalb Co.

Franklin @ Hillsboro

Ravenwood at Goodpasture

Good Luck everyone.............