Polk Co. at Bledsoe Co.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Hubbie Ball is back at it again, after reading about the superstar FB today in the News Free Press I figured he was single handedly going to put down at least 200 yards and 3 or 4 TD's, & I remember someone saying our QB was better than John Swafford Jr........... Dang guys either Polk is ready to play the Colts on Sunday or this hype was just that hype....... This is the worst performance I have ever sit and watched at James T. Warden field..... 2 Saftey's on bad snaps, how many interceptions did Harvey end up with? & Brown never got acroos the line from what I seen all night, but I guess somehow he will have 200 in the Chattanooga News Free Press tommorrow...... I am sick to dang death with the pissy way we have played ball for the past 6 or 7 years...... Is Bledsoe County Football gone forever & When are we going to get a coach in our system that can get the job done????

I love this post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It makes me realize there's still people who are passionate about Highschool football in towns where the team has struggled as of late. My question is, why didnt Bledsoe try to get the young coach Barger from Cannon as did Sequatchie. I tell you, anybody who can get what he got out of Cannon is a good coach. He was a Bledsoe County alum back in the ninties under Brown. You would think he would love to get the job. Is this a posibility someday?

Congrats Wildcats on the win! no offense to bledsoe but they are not very good and i really wanna see polk get tested!!!! we (polk) had a few really hard losses last year and i hope the boys that are playin learn from those games last year. i know almost, if not all of you, and i wish you the best of luck. i have heard good and bad about this years team and have made a few comments myself.... but i will try to post on every polk thread and look forward to seeing what people have to say.......

I love this post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It makes me realize there's still people who are passionate about Highschool football in towns where the team has struggled as of late. My question is, why didnt Bledsoe try to get the young coach Barger from Cannon as did Sequatchie. I tell you, anybody who can get what he got out of Cannon is a good coach. He was a Bledsoe County alum back in the ninties under Brown. You would think he would love to get the job. Is this a posibility someday?

OR GET HIS BIG BROTHER THAT IS AT CENTRAL .......NOW THAT WOULD BRING THE BLEDSOE VS SEQUATCHIE GAME BACK TO LIFE........EVERY YEAR.........

I don't guess we will ever get either of the Barger's or Swafford........ There are 4 Bledsoe County Alumni coaching TSSAA Football & Bledsoe has got the sorriest of them all by far!!!! I guess if your daddy is the Town Banker & his best buddy is the athletic director for the good ole BCHS you can have ###### poor performances like we had about 3 games last year, & the pitiful excuse of a game we attempted to play Friday night & keep your job for as long as you want it huh????? Heck they won't even interview anyone else in Pikeville for the head job if your politics is right!!!! I hate it for the kids I really do, Bledsoe County Athelitics is at a all time low & we have kids that can compete from the time they are 4 years old all the way through the 8th grade then high school rolls around & then the get there butts handed to them........ I say we beat Lookout Valley & mabey Stone if the don't get to practice another couple months and thats it this year........ I hope I am wrong but I guarentee you that we couldn't beat Red Boiling Springs the way we played this week.... Folks if you have only been a Warrior football fan the past 6 or 7 seasons you need to pull some tapes from the early 1980's, and mid 1990's and watch some real Warrior Football, & it is very hard to come out each & every week and swallow what Hubbie is trying to pass off as Bledsoe County Football........

Please read the Zero Tolerance for Profanity http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.php?showforum=76

I don't guess we will ever get either of the Barger's or Swafford........ There are 4 Bledsoe County Alumni coaching TSSAA Football & Bledsoe has got the sorriest of them all by far!!!! I guess if your daddy is the Town Banker & his best buddy is the athletic director for the good ole BCHS you can have ###### poor performances like we had about 3 games last year, & the pitiful excuse of a game we attempted to play Friday night & keep your job for as long as you want it huh????? Heck they won't even interview anyone else in Pikeville for the head job if your politics is right!!!! I hate it for the kids I really do, Bledsoe County Athelitics is at a all time low & we have kids that can compete from the time they are 4 years old all the way through the 8th grade then high school rolls around & then the get there butts handed to them........ I say we beat Lookout Valley & mabey Stone if the don't get to practice another couple months and thats it this year........ I hope I am wrong but I guarentee you that we couldn't beat Red Boiling Springs the way we played this week.... Folks if you have only been a Warrior football fan the past 6 or 7 seasons you need to pull some tapes from the early 1980's, and mid 1990's and watch some real Warrior Football, & it is very hard to come out each & every week and swallow what Hubbie is trying to pass off as Bledsoe County Football........

The Swafford just needs to stay in Grundy Co and not ever come to Bledsoe Co to coach anything......

The Swafford just needs to stay in Grundy Co and not ever come to Bledsoe Co to coach anything......

A little late there on Swafford! He is already coaching in Bledsoe County in Baseball.And his team just happened to win the state championship as well! If the need ever come up,I am sure he would be welcomed back.The man took a head coaching job in Grundy because he loves to coach.This is the same for the Bargers.

A little late there on Swafford! He is already coaching in Bledsoe County in Baseball.And his team just happened to win the state championship as well! If the need ever come up,I am sure he would be welcomed back.The man took a head coaching job in Grundy because he loves to coach.This is the same for the Bargers.

Talking about high school sports......