AC vs Clinton

coonhunter293

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been asked several times, how come i aint started this yet, so here goes. What do you all think about the Clinton and AC Matchup, I say Clinton wins 23-21! (Maybe)

I haven't bad the chance to see either team yet this year, but all signs seem to be pointing to a great game.... I want to say clinton will win a close one, but that's how I felt last year.... Seriously, I think if the clinton OL can protect stone and open up holes for hazelhurst against those AC monsters, it could be their game...I'm with you on the score, even though I'm a little nervous...

I have been asked several times, how come i aint started this yet, so here goes. What do you all think about the Clinton and AC Matchup, I say Clinton wins 23-21! (Maybe)

This should be a great game and be one of the marquee matchups for the week, but I'll reverse the score and say AC wins 23-21, which just means I think both teams are capable of winning it. Hope Rogers is back in action this week. He sat out for the jamboree. Drew Hicks is looking good as a replacement, but Rogers adds another dimension. Wilson (the receiver) can run with anybody, and Longmire is looking sharp. Can't wait.

This should be a great game and be one of the marquee matchups for the week, but I'll reverse the score and say AC wins 23-21, which just means I think both teams are capable of winning it. Hope Rogers is back in action this week. He sat out for the jamboree. Drew Hicks is looking good as a replacement, but Rogers adds another dimension. Wilson (the receiver) can run with anybody, and Longmire is looking sharp. Can't wait.

i didn't even know that rogers didn't play in the jamboree....wow... i hope he's back too, even though he made clinton look silly last year.....it seems like this may be one of AC's best groups of skill guys since the late 90's

i didn't even know that rogers didn't play in the jamboree....wow... i hope he's back too, even though he made clinton look silly last year.....it seems like this may be one of AC's best groups of skill guys since the late 90's

Yep, he was in shorts on the sideline. It was a relatively minor leg thing I'm told and so he was kept out as a precaution. The lack of a herd of skill players has been the limiting factor for the last few years, but yeah, I think that has changed this year.

Hazelhurst is without doubt special, and I've heard he's bulked up without losing speed. Ouch. As I said before, this a heck of a matchup.

I think this is gonna be one of the best games of the year, Anderson county has players to challenge Clintons skill players and Clintons got players to cover Anderson County Skill players I think the crowd is gonna be the biggest AC has ever seen at there home stadium. It ought to be a exciting night. Im gonna go ahead and go out on a limb and say clinton wins by a point......