AC vs Clinton

coonhunter293

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more night! Surely someone else has some thoughts! Coach Kerr expects the biggest crowd ever to watch a AC Football Game! (There is no way we could have more than Halls vs Maryville last week!)

I agree because that was a week 0 game too. I'm fired up. I'm still saying AC by 2, 23-21, IF AC can get some pressure on Stone.

Clinton wins as AD Jim Davis has had the legendary offensive genius Randall Sharp consulting over the past few weeks to develop a fool proof game plan. Dragons by 21.

Ole Dad

From what i read on Wazoo Sports, Clinton's Tight end Joel Chapman is expected to be one of the best in the State!

Clinton wins as AD Jim Davis has had the legendary offensive genius Randall Sharp consulting over the past few weeks to develop a fool proof game plan. Dragons by 21.

Ole Dad

Sorry Ole Dad, but Davis and sharp couldn't seal the deal. AC 34 Clinton 32. Great game, one of the best in this long rivalry. Great performance by Hazelhurst and Stone, but Longmire, Rogers and Wilson had great games as well. Either team could have won this one.

Sorry Ole Dad, but Davis and sharp couldn't seal the deal. AC 34 Clinton 32. Great game, one of the best in this long rivalry. Great performance by Hazelhurst and Stone, but Longmire, Rogers and Wilson had great games as well. Either team could have won this one.

Awesome game. Looks like my 2 point differential was correct, just had the total points a little off. This was a slugfest, back and forth. Congratulations Mavs! Good job Clinton too. Get ready for Maryville, which hasn't seen the spread yet I don't think, and good luck against them. Make 'em 62-1.

He bulked up 15lbs and he can run a 40 in 4.6 now! I agree, I cant wait!

YES HAZELHURST LOOKED FAST LAST NIGHT ON CH 12 BBB SPORTS BUT #11 COLEMAN LB/FB RAN HIM DOWN TWICE FROM BEHIND WITHOUT ANY ANGLE. AND WAS DRAGON THE DRAGONS WHEN AC GAVE HIM THE BALL&THEY WERE SAYING HE WAS SICK&THROWING UP 3 OR 4 TIMES GOOD THING 4 CLINTON HE WAS SICK &MISSED A LOT OF THE GAME OAKRIDGE NEWS PAPER LISTED HIM 6.1 238 COLEMAN&RODGERS HAS ALWAYS KILLED OAKRIDGE&CLINTON THAY MUST BE CORN FEED BOYS UP IN AVILLE.

YES HAZELHURST LOOKED FAST LAST NIGHT ON CH 12 BBB SPORTS BUT #11 COLEMAN LB/FB RAN HIM DOWN TWICE FROM BEHIND WITHOUT ANY ANGLE. AND WAS DRAGON THE DRAGONS WHEN AC GAVE HIM THE BALL&THEY WERE SAYING HE WAS SICK&THROWING UP 3 OR 4 TIMES GOOD THING 4 CLINTON HE WAS SICK &MISSED A LOT OF THE GAME OAKRIDGE NEWS PAPER LISTED HIM 6.1 238 COLEMAN&RODGERS HAS ALWAYS KILLED OAKRIDGE&CLINTON THAY MUST BE CORN FEED BOYS UP IN AVILLE.

yeah Coleman was sick he became dehydrated.....but towards the end of the game he came in and we dominated on the last drive.. we ran the same play at least 5 times in a row Clinton just couldn't stop us...but it was a heck of a game to play in.....the crowd was huge!!! dont know exactly how many ppl.....but Good luck to Clinton on the rest of their season.....