CUBS STADIUM

BIGMOUTHBASS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something different could definitely be done.

Just being honest, it's worst setup for a 3A school that I've seen.

It's been that way since the school opened in the fall of 1970.

I like the stadium because it gives the home sideline the feeling to energy and flattens out the visitors side. That is a part of a homefield ADVANTAGE /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Anyone who hates sitting in the stands is more than welcome to bring a lawnchair and go sit out in the field next to "Bigfoot" and the "Anacondas" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's been that way since the school opened in the fall of 1970.

I like the stadium because it gives the home sideline the feeling to energy and flattens out the visitors side. That is a part of a homefield ADVANTAGE /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Anyone who hates sitting in the stands is more than welcome to bring a lawnchair and go sit out in the field next to "Bigfoot" and the "Anacondas" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

From what I could tell their really wasn't room for lawn chairs on that side.

Besides, Bigfoot and anacondas don't scare me. It's the mosquitoes and other bugs that annoy me.

From what I could tell their really wasn't room for lawn chairs on that side.

Besides, Bigfoot and anacondas don't scare me. It's the mosquitoes and other bugs that annoy me.

I spent the majority of the morning putting the killing to about 500 or so wasps that had made a nest up there the size of a football /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think my mindset after that was ready for just about anything on this day /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Pretty pitiful to not have seating for the visitors, reflects on the unhospitality of the whole community.

I believe it is the outcome of the game, not the stadium, that has your panties in a wad. Had Gordonsville won you never would have posted this. Everyone knows how that works. Good luck to Gordonsville the rest of the season.

I believe it is the outcome of the game, not the stadium, that has your panties in a wad. Had Gordonsville won you never would have posted this. Everyone knows how that works. Good luck to Gordonsville the rest of the season.

That poster is not from Gville, I think he's from Trousdale.

So, I'd imagine that he would've posted it no matter the outcome of the game.