COALFIELD vs. YORK

jkk#22

I think it should really be a close game. True that york has returned most of their starters but Coalfield has really improved since last year. Anyone that has watched a game would know. So freakzilla4 you need to watch a game or two instead of guessing on a team, Learn the game of football. 1 touchdown will be the difference in this game.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should really be a close game. True that york has returned most of their starters but Coalfield has really improved since last year. Anyone that has watched a game would know. So freakzilla4 you need to watch a game or two instead of guessing on a team, Learn the game of football. 1 touchdown will be the difference in this game.

I agree Superman. York will only need one touchdown to have more than Coalfield will score on them. York rolls 49-0. Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

I think this will be closer than everyone thinks, But I don't think Coalfield will have enough after the roller coaster ride of the summer, Give Coach Henry a week or two under the gun to get his team focused. Henry has been in difficult times before with a Coaching change. He just will need a little more time than he had over the summer.

I agree Superman. York will only need one touchdown to have more than Coalfield will score on them. York rolls 49-0. Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

The last 8 or 9 posts i have read that you left have made no sense. congrats that Oneida won state in 92 and you was on the bench watching them i am sure coalfields defence is pretty solid. Sure york has a good offense but i dont see them scoring 49 points. I guess we will see when i listen to the radio tonight.

The last 8 or 9 posts i have read that you left have made no sense. congrats that Oneida won state in 92 and you was on the bench watching them i am sure coalfields defence is pretty solid. Sure york has a good offense but i dont see them scoring 49 points. I guess we will see when i listen to the radio tonight.

49 or 1 it is still a L, and frog legs do taste Like chicken.

I think this game could be a lot closer than people think. York still has a good team, but I don't know if they're as good as 07 was. If they come out ready to play I think York will win, but it won't be easy this year. Also, Coalfield is a very tough place to play- take it from an old Wartburg guy who played down there more than once!!! BTW CYJACKET where are you?

I'm here quietly watching and reading the idiots that are posting on here, present company excluded. Yeah, I'm talking to slimeynosepicker and biggummer.

Coach Henry has, to date done a very good job in preparing this team for challenges. His philosphy is every week is a challenge and they must meet it. He prepares himself and his coaches well, and then attempts to transfer it to the team. It is working so far. Last week the Jackets did stop the wing T better than in previous years. They are in good physical shape, they are not selfish, and they want to win. The formula is there but for one thing performance on the field. The test is tonight. We will see if they studied hard enough. I know the teachers gave them the information the needed.