hampton @ johnson county

alexc83

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

hey man dont worry about painkillers, tell your coach to keep up the drinkn and drivin and keep givn the horns the steroids

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" They're not on the juice be a man take the lose and see ya next year.

Hampton had already scrimmaged 3 teams for 3 hours just 3 days before they played Cloudland in the jamboree. Hampton destroyed the teams in that scrimmage. I am just saying that you shouldn't go on that jamboree. One thing is for sure: it will be closer than the blowout we watched last year. And hopefully Prudhomme won't be fighting with his teammates this year. HAHA...

like i said, the D couldnt stop them once they got going, i was right about JC's score just off on Hamptons. JC sputtered in the early going but after half time they got things in gear and just as i assumed, Hamptons Offense couldnt keep up in a shoot out with them, too much speed for the Horns. Oh and Prudhomme didnt need to fight, atleast not with his teammates, but he probably did have to fight off laughing in the Dogs face when he raced down the field on his touchdown reception AND game sealing interception. HAHA....

Good Job Horns! Keep it up

Guest longhorns51

ok first off i want to say good game and i told you that Johnson County would win. It was a great game it was close till the 4th when JC took a 14 point lead. But hampton kept it exciting all the way to the last seconds. JC had its offense clicking but the defense needs work but with us having an open week before we go to elizabethton we will get that fixed.

Now on a serious note if anyone knows anything bout the kid who was taken of the field by strecher give us an update. Also to all Hampton fans i know this game is a rivalry and we talk trash but just know were praying for him.

This was a great game. As I was expecting the Horns won, but I thought Hampton looked very tough. If they play like this next week, Oneida better watch out because I can't see the Indians being better than this Johnson Co. team. This is maybe the 2nd game that Hampton has lost and I have walked away happy. Logan Andrews shut down JC's runs up the middle so in the 2nd half, JC went to the sweeps to the outside. With both OLB's (Andy Hardin and TJ Lyons) not playing in the 2nd half, it was very hard to stop the high powered offense of the Horns. But the Dogs still took the game down to the wire and gave JC all they wanted after leading JC most of the game. The depth and experience of JC was the difference. Hampton's defense was just wore down near the end. I was really impressed with Price, Chambers, Roberson, and Taylor for Hampton. Price was very sharp and accurate on his passes and quick on his runs in only his first start, Chambers was catching everything thrown his way, Roberson ran all over the Longhorn defense, and Adam Taylor did very good with probably the toughest job in East Tennessee which is covering Christian Prudhomme. This game was a classic. Good luck to the Horns in your game against the big city of Elizabethton. I hope you all kill them...

As for the injured Hampton player, his name is TJ Lyons and he suffered a mild concussion and is expected to miss a week of football. It was a very scary moment and thankfully it ended just about as good as could be expected...

This was a great game. As I was expecting the Horns won, but I thought Hampton looked very tough. If they play like this next week, Oneida better watch out because I can't see the Indians being better than this Johnson Co. team. This is maybe the 2nd game that Hampton has lost and I have walked away happy. Logan Andrews shut down JC's runs up the middle so in the 2nd half, JC went to the sweeps to the outside. With both OLB's (Andy Hardin and TJ Lyons) not playing in the 2nd half, it was very hard to stop the high powered offense of the Horns. But the Dogs still took the game down to the wire and gave JC all they wanted after leading JC most of the game. The depth and experience of JC was the difference. Hampton's defense was just wore down near the end. I was really impressed with Price, Chambers, Roberson, and Taylor for Hampton. Price was very sharp and accurate on his passes and quick on his runs in only his first start, Chambers was catching everything thrown his way, Roberson ran all over the Longhorn defense, and Adam Taylor did very good with probably the toughest job in East Tennessee which is covering Christian Prudhomme. This game was a classic. Good luck to the Horns in your game against the big city of Elizabethton. I hope you all kill them...

As for the injured Hampton player, his name is TJ Lyons and he suffered a mild concussion and is expected to miss a week of football. It was a very scary moment and thankfully it ended just about as good as could be expected...

I am very pleased to hear that he is ok. The game really took a back seat at that point. Hampton as usual brought their A game. Tough, tough kids on both sides of the ball. Hampton as I expected is just fine. You will win the conference again and in my opinion make a deep run into the playoffs. The Andrews kid was impressive as was the new QB. As for the Horns, we looked like the inexperienced team out there not a group of seniors. We cannot give the ball up three times and have all those uncalled for roughing penalities. I think we had 6 of them if my count is right. I would say we had at least 150 yards in penalities and probably more. Way to much and this must be corrected if we expect to win many games. I did see some bright spots for JC but turnovers and penalities will bite us if this cant be stopped. Good luck to the Dogs the rest of the way and I guess next year we can do it all again on the other side of Watauga Lake!!

I would like to commend the bulldogs on a great game. The coaches have done a good job getting basicaly a whole new team ready for a new year. I think every one was starting to count them out, but they showed everyone they are not to be overlooked. It was not a win but a moral victory. We will improve even more as the experience comes. when we get our defenceive ends and linebackers adjusted we will be o.k.. I think JC went to the jambore and saw some pass coverage mistakes and thought they would do the same. Logan Andrews knocked one down, Adam Taylor knocked 4 passes down, and Bret Price intercepted one. Great job guys and keep up the great work . To the whole team, lets go show Oneida we can still play ball like champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to commend the bulldogs on a great game. The coaches have done a good job getting basicaly a whole new team ready for a new year. I think every one was starting to count them out, but they showed everyone they are not to be overlooked. It was not a win but a moral victory. We will improve even more as the experience comes. when we get our defenceive ends and linebackers adjusted we will be o.k.. I think JC went to the jambore and saw some pass coverage mistakes and thought they would do the same. Logan Andrews knocked one down, Adam Taylor knocked 4 passes down, and Bret Price intercepted one. Great job guys and keep up the great work . To the whole team, lets go show Oneida we can still play ball like champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like your guys have did their work. I know y'all had a bunch of shoes to fill after graduation last year & it seems like the team has did just that. Hampton doesn't have to prove anything to Oneida about playing ball, everyone here knows Hampton is gonna show up & play ball. See y'all in about 6 days.

heads up to derek smith, he did a great job makin plays on deffense and was in on just about every tackle in the second half.

Thanks for the credit. We all played hard last night When I walked off the field I felt like I did my best and there's nothing better than that. I'm sure we surprised alot of people, and I can't wait for Oneida.