c'wood vs wanyesboro

chsballer67

You know to be honest I was unable to make it to this game..I only heard "hear say"...yes, alot of it got totally blown out of control. I just hate that the kids playing had to get all torn up (on both sides). Sometimes as adults we react without thinking. We need to remember with every action there is a reaction.

I hope this dies down before game time.

i think that both of them acted like babies but i think if you are a grown man you should be able to control your anger get mad at home but dont take it out on the kids by throwing it at a student who is trying to just be pumped up after his team just won by blocking a p.a.t. in a rivalry game that just gave his team home field adv. I think all of the things that happend were spur of the moments but i think both teams will be ready to play and fight for the playoffs. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off ive had a problem with this thread from the first time i saw it because we are Wayne County High not Waynesboro High and second off i dont think neither team needs 2 be talkin bout this game until both teams have played Perry Co so good luck 2 C'wood until Week 10 of course and Go Cats!!!

I agree theres so much football to played till this game and som much can happen i mean neither team has played MTP yet either...i mean some key players could hurt from either team and it wouldnt be much of a game at all..im just saying wait a few more weeks till we really start talking about this game

What will happen if some stupid people do stupid things at this years game the TSSAA will step in and close the game to fans.......that would be a shame because its usually a enjoyable game and a much needed money maker for the two schools......so keep on being stupid and the only ones who will get to watch the game will be people flying over in an airplane......THINK BEFORE YOU STUPID

the tssaa is threating to play on an open field.

That would help because it would not let mad people who arent coachs on the side line so that would let us not have to worry about any thing stupid from the adults because that is how the c-wood fans want it so i mean c-wood is GODS country.

Settle down big boy this game aint till 6 more weeks we dont need tempers flaring now it would be a riot when the game comes then

Settle down big boy this game aint till 6 more weeks we dont need tempers flaring now it would be a riot when the game comes then

o iam not even mad even at all yet i think it was odd to start this post 8 weeks before the game......... u and u know me jusboro iam just trying to show off my sports smarts. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />