Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet in that game over half the starters did not play so i wouldnt pass judgement on that scrimmage alone

Sure, whatever, the fact is you were dominated upon by a 1a team and I'm sure half of your starteres were not out. Both teams had starters out due to injury that is part of the game. Team depth is a big indication of the strength of your team. So you are saying that C.C. has no depth. I agree.

I wonder what excuse u will make tonight. That the lions wasnt healthy or is it all going to be turned in on coaching. Well after u guys realize u just got stroked up maybe u should have just kept everything to urself on here!!! GET READY TO GET HIT EVERYONE IS TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT WHAT CC IS GOING TO DO BETTER BACK IT UP !!!!!

And yet i have not talked no smack on here i was just statin the facts about that scrimmage and you cant judge a team by the scrimmages they play its just like the preseason in the nfl everybody plays no matter how horrible they are and what happens if yall lose are you going to have a lame excuse to nothing is decided till the game is over and then we will know who the better team is for sure and wont have to worry bout all this stupid bs on this site. i know for a fact that both teams are ready to play cannon guys have been waiting for this one for awhile and i know coach b will have his indians ready to play this is just going to be a hard hittin football game and will be fun to watch especially a game that will probably be very defensive oriented. but at least yalls athletes will make it out of the valley bledsoe is still tryin to figure out where theres got off the bus ha ha

What about yesterday around this same time ? maybe no class on Thursday? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

he is probably almost done with teachin for the day he will probably make one more appearnce on here before the guys get in there to get ready for the game if he aint already readin all this

I don't know, this may be his lunch period. Maybe you can ask him about his daily schedule after the game if it's such a big deal. If the Cannon players are as worked up over this game as some of the fans and Cannon loses this game could spiral the season out of control after just 1 week.

And yet i have not talked no smack on here i was just statin the facts about that scrimmage and you cant judge a team by the scrimmages they play its just like the preseason in the nfl everybody plays no matter how horrible they are and what happens if yall lose are you going to have a lame excuse to nothing is decided till the game is over and then we will know who the better team is for sure and wont have to worry bout all this stupid bs on this site. i know for a fact that both teams are ready to play cannon guys have been waiting for this one for awhile and i know coach b will have his indians ready to play this is just going to be a hard hittin football game and will be fun to watch especially a game that will probably be very defensive oriented. but at least yalls athletes will make it out of the valley bledsoe is still tryin to figure out where theres got off the bus ha ha

Im not laughing about bledsoe u did make a comment on the sequatchie pf post that sequatchie had no speed and did not hit anyone. You will soon find out tonight that will not be the case Everyone has had enough of CC talking this game up. Obviously u think CC is going to run all over us. read some of ur post before. You will be suprised!!!

Im not laughing about bledsoe u did make a comment on the sequatchie pf post that sequatchie had no speed and did not hit anyone. You will soon find out tonight that will not be the case Everyone has had enough of CC talking this game up. Obviously u think CC is going to run all over us. read some of ur post before. You will be suprised!!!

and that was true that game there was no huge hits and no yall do not have no huge balzin fast speed what u do have going for u is technique and good d besides the nose bein high and gettin 2 straight penalties but pigeon forge is a nobody pretty much just a tune up they should have the saved the gas and not made the trip but back to this week i have not been talkin "smack" on here some of my other brothers in marron have but i know that this will be a good game but there will be a lot more speed and talent on the field on this week that what pigeon had and im sure barger has got a gameplan designed to control it but what will win tonight is execution and who plays with the most part.

o and my predicition for tonight is cannon wins blaine rogers, josh seng and tony harris will be runnin good o and you cant forget about melviiiinnn yooouuunng either he will do what he does tonight

and look for 17 to be a force off the edge too

There will be alot of good matchups for both teams. It will be a good game. Lets just hope first game jitters gets ahold of cannon and we jump on them early.