Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

its because we know what the boys at cc are capable of, after bein two points away from two big region wins, and this year we expect to get the points we need in order to do something good at cc. the first time in a LONG LONG time

o im one of the biggest beliver in the world of these lions played beside them for three years now its time to watch them shine opprtunity is hangin right in front of them the question is are they going to be the cannon of old and let it stay there or they going to make something special happen

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o im one of the biggest beliver in the world of these lions played beside them for three years now its time to watch them shine opprtunity is hangin right in front of them the question is are they going to be the cannon of old and let it stay there or they going to make something special happen

lets hope they can do somethin special with it, its been in the making for 3 years now, and now its their time to shine. now lets just hope they can stay injury free and do something good this year!!!

Patriot, you forgot to mention the two games the lions were down by multiple scores. Hey coaches do make mistakes. It also was a questionable roughing the kicker that led to Upperman win. I did not want to respond but you made it a personal attack. I have great respect for those boys at CCHS and the parents. People like you try to stir hornets nests. If you have a personal problem with Barger, he will be around after the game Friday so take it up with him then. See how he melts under pressure then. Good luck to both teams Friday and remember it is a long season many things can happen and I hope everyone stays injury free!

Patriot, you forgot to mention the two games the lions were down by multiple scores. Hey coaches do make mistakes. It also was a questionable roughing the kicker that led to Upperman win. I did not want to respond but you made it a personal attack. I have great respect for those boys at CCHS and the parents. People like you try to stir hornets nests. If you have a personal problem with Barger, he will be around after the game Friday so take it up with him then. See how he melts under pressure then. Good luck to both teams Friday and remember it is a long season many things can happen and I hope everyone stays injury free!

You don't need to worry about the sour grapes Coach Barger. Words don't mean nothing, if they want to take it up after the game, we will be there. Just continue to get the kids ready, Sequatchie is behind you and the boys.

MOVE ON CANNON COUNTY COACH BARGER HAS. GET BEHIND YOUR COACH

You don't need to worry about the sour grapes Coach Barger. Words don't mean nothing, if they want to take it up after the game, we will be there. Just continue to get the kids ready, Sequatchie is behind you and the boys.

MOVE ON CANNON COUNTY COACH BARGER HAS. GET BEHIND YOUR COACH

cc is behind their coach, and will be till the end. every1 realizes the barger era has ended and they have moved on. now its time for a new era to start tomrrow night as the lions start the season off 1-0

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Sounds like a threat to me.LOL!! Might want to bring andy and barney with you on the trip down from Mayberry. "Warrior" ,thought you had new identity or a mild case of "DID"