Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we knew they were taping our game, why didn't someone stop them. And on a nother note, coaches come and go some leave on their own and some are forced out. Nevertheless get over it Cannon County, you knew this was going to happen.

Fatman you can know what plays we will run and we you, but you still have to stop it. One way to stop the fast back from Cannon is, for Sequatchie to control the clock.

Cannon's defense is way to good for seq. to control the clock.

Whopper sees a lot of people upset about some filming incident It doesn't matter Coach Barger will have his team ready to play! Strap up tight CC the indians are coming.

Indians by 16

Haha thats hilarious let's just talk facts. Cannon last year went 6-5 and won a bowl game over a 3A school Sequatchie went 1-9 and i think im right 1-19 over the last 2 years . Cannon reurns most every starter or meaningful player they are also faster and more explosive and from what i hear the defense isnt bad and has improved. Congrats to Coach Barger on beating Pigeon Forge but Cannon is alot better competition than them. Sequatchie is improved, but it willl be Cannon by ten.

Haha thats hilarious let's just talk facts. Cannon last year went 6-5 and won a bowl game over a 3A school Sequatchie went 1-9 and i think im right 1-19 over the last 2 years . Cannon reurns most every starter or meaningful player they are also faster and more explosive and from what i hear the defense isnt bad and has improved. Congrats to Coach Barger on beating Pigeon Forge but Cannon is alot better competition than them. Sequatchie is improved, but it willl be Cannon by ten.

Lets talk facts. Since when has CC become a football power? Those same players that beat the indians by 2 are returning correct? Now Coach Barger moves to coach the Indians. (Advantage Indians the way I see it) JMO You can say Coach Barger just wanted to get closer to home but no coach is going to change jobs unless he thinks he can win. Don't be hating on Whopper he is just giving his opinion. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whopper know SVC football. Whopper has a question for wildcat5. Out of those 6 wins you had last year how many was over teams with a winning record? Whopper thinks CC had a cupcake schedule. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It seems both teams return almost the same starting unit. From that i look at it and say yes cc beat sc last year by two. Then take into consideration,both teams with a new coach had to learn a new system.not to step on any toes but i think some believe sc is the only team in this game that has improved over the off season,but it doesn't take much to improve from 1-9.So i don't think comparing last years 2 point game does much good givin the new systems.But i'm gonna say cannon wins by a td or less.

Whopper know SVC football. Whopper has a question for wildcat5. Out of those 6 wins you had last year how many was over teams with a winning record? Whopper thinks CC had a cupcake schedule. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well.....i can tell you they gave my dear old BLEDSOE a good old fashion butt kickin.....and we did make the play-offs.......there running back......is the real deal......he's good... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well.....i can tell you they gave my dear old BLEDSOE a good old fashion butt kickin.....and we did make the play-offs.......there running back......is the real deal......he's good... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You are right jhousider, but whopper believes Bledsoe must have had a brain fart in that game! The north end warriors beat the south end warriors (Marion, Jasper, whatever you call them) last year at their place. The south end warriors had no problem containing CC.

You are right jhousider, but whopper believes Bledsoe must have had a brain fart in that game! The north end warriors beat the south end warriors (Marion, Jasper, whatever you call them) last year at their place. The south end warriors had no problem containing CC.

we didn't play well.......my point is i think CC 's back will keep them in the game......it could go either way by a score...and don't get me wrong.....i'm pullin for my boy Chad in every game.....unless.....he's play Bledsoe.....good luck to Sequatchie....

Ok obviously Cannon got better as the season went on last year and Sequatchie got worse. Remember Cannon was a few better play calls away from being 7-3 They lost to Westmoreland 27-26 and to Upperman 33-31 i believe, and they also drove into York's redzone several times, but they turned it over and lost 21-6. I doubt Sequatchie could have done any of that. I'm not saying Cannon is a football power by any means, but they are a heck of a lot closer to becoming a consistent winner than Sequatchie is. By the way you wanna talk cupcake schedule Pigeon Forge? come on. Cannon plays 2 teams this year ranked in the state's Top Ten Poll. What was the score aganist Sequatchie's biggest rival Bledsoe? Cannon beat them 31-0 and it coulda been a lot worse.