Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not bragging on Coach Barger, because he hasn't turned Sequatchie completely around yet, but he will. Didn't he turn your team around, thought so. Thats why we will win more games.

I don't know who will win this game but I will say that based on what I saw in the Jamboree Coach Barger has Seq looking better than I have seen them in the last several years. Looking at their schedule I would be not be surprised at a 5-5 or maybe a 6-4 record if they keep improving

wow!!!5-5 or 6-4 , he won't only be a ""LIVING LEGEND" they will probably make him mayor of Mayberry!!!!!

5-5 is a very reasonable record this year. We have already beaten Pigeon Forge. Whitwell and Pikeville should be wins. East Literature is a new school, although private. So not sure how that one will go. Silverdale will not be the same team as last year. We should also be in the Cannon and Marion County games. The only teams I don't see us having a chance is Tyner, Midway, and Boyd Buchanan. So yes, 5-5 is not that big a stretch.

To all the CC parents on here if CC loses where is the parent meeting going to be to get this coach fired. I know that you had one at the mecican resturant for your basketball coach. Is it going to be at the pizza place for your football coach. I will have to give you credit you have high expectations for never winning anything. Good luck to the Indians I will be there to root you on. Also, parents if the meeting is after the game let us know so we can go with you and your administration.

cc does have a former marine as an assistant coach. cc aint tryin to say they are better than every team they line up with, but i guarantee u they out work any team they play. when the boys 6 in the mornin before school to come in and work out and condition. id say they outwork seq county for sure, and it'll show friday night

Wow give cannon a round of applause. They get up every morning before school and lift. Are they the first to do that. I hate to break it to ya but lifting before school does not win ball games. Sequatchie worked out 5 days a week during the summer and went through 3 a days. Thats where u win ur ball games. You will see that friday night. Good luck to CC

yea u forget we had the same coach genius we know exactly how barger runs his practices and it does not matter how much crap u talk on here as parents,coaches, or kids that sit the bench wishin they could have the chance to be on the battlefield . its not how many returners u got comin back(it helps greatly) but shoot red boiling springs can return both sides of the ball and not win a dang game. what it will come down to is who wants it more friday night which 11 players will give it their all will it be the purple and gold or the marron and gold.. as a lion to the bone i will be pullin for them but u have to play the game before u can win it