New Era for South Fulton

DevilDad44

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to some of the folks at ridgemont and they said SF middle school was huge. about as big as a high school team

Lake Co is huge also with several over 220 lbs..All the backs will be back next year as they were 6th and 7th graders..Just beat Humboldt about 34-7..Lake Co finished 4-4 but played Dyersburg,Humboldt,Northview,Union city..larger and strong ball teams..Does South Fulton play any of those teams?

Congrats on a fine season!

Well, after watching the U C / South Fulton game...yes, your program has come a long way and I know the right coach is at the right place.

Now, before you go and get all big headed....you have at least one more loss and that will be to McKenzie.

If McKenzie plays South Fulton like they played Union City in the second half, McKenzie will beat South Fulton by at least 40 points.

You should beat Lake County, they have had other kids to quit.

If we had not made so many mistake tonight, we would have score at least two other time ourselves.

Good to see your program back on the right track.

Go Union City!!

Hard loss for SF. Congrats to UC for a good win and sole 1st place in region 7. For those of you who thought SF would be blown away guess you found out differently. The score could have easily been 14-7. There were two dumb penalities on us that continued their drive for a score when we had em at 4th down. Union City did a good job shutting down our offense, but they had a lot of trouble with our defense. This was by far the best refed game we have had this year, to the refs...good job. SF will come back next week and win against Lake Co..

Hey Butchie...Glad I got to meet ya. Wish we had had a different outcome, but all is well. We will be 8-1 when we make it to McKenzie! Hope you had a good time.

Hard loss for SF. Congrats to UC for a good win and sole 1st place in region 7. For those of you who thought SF would be blown away guess you found out differently. The score could have easily been 14-7. There were two dumb penalities on us that continued their drive for a score when we had em at 4th down. Union City did a good job shutting down our offense, but they had a lot of trouble with our defense. This was by far the best refed game we have had this year, to the refs...good job. SF will come back next week and win against Lake Co..

Hey Butchie...Glad I got to meet ya. Wish we had had a different outcome, but all is well. We will be 8-1 when we make it to McKenzie! Hope you had a good time.

I kinda thought a 21 point win was a blow out. I didn't know we could excuse scores down. Can we excuse them up? Because my team missed one or 2ints from winning by 28. Instead we had to settle for a 14 point win. I do like the way you do it though. Makes it awful hard to ever get blown out.(LOL) I hope you have a sense of humor.