Karns @ Morristown East

canefan72

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Karns ending the 18 losing streak for the Panthers, I would worry too much if I was a Mo' East fan.

People were expecting better more from the Beavers. There were a few cases of Beaver Fever reported in the area!

Early prediction from a Patriot fan, Morristown East by 20 !

I think Karns had a few turnover, that keep LC in the game. Any team can lose to anybody,

if you turn the ball over enought. Morristown East needs to work on East's. Do not play the

score board, work each week on getting better. Go Canes!

I agree to a point. They do need to work on being better each time out but when they are keeping score, you do pay attention to the scorboard. That is how you win games. I look for a much improved offense and a team that will minimize turnovers. They only had 1 turnover in 2 preseason scrimmages and that was a pick that bounced off the receivers chest. Looking forward to friday night and "Burke-Toney is under a hurricanes warning"!!!!!!

I agree to a point. They do need to work on being better each time out but when they are keeping score, you do pay attention to the scorboard. That is how you win games. I look for a much improved offense and a team that will minimize turnovers. They only had 1 turnover in 2 preseason scrimmages and that was a pick that bounced off the receivers chest. Looking forward to friday night and "Burke-Toney is under a hurricanes warning"!!!!!!

I hope East plays better this week than in the Jamboree.. The defense looked like

they were playing Carter last year ( Pass protection ) and (long runs up the middle)

no Linebackers covering that area. I believe the coaches will have corrected these

mistakes and East will take care of business this Friday night.

I don't think Karns is coming into town to lay down and make it easy for East to get

a win. All the teams in the 5 River Conference looked bigger and faster this year.

Go Canes !!

CANES win !

I agree---ME seems to be ready for Karns Their practice this week has been

more lively and they look ready to play a football game . I expect a hard fought

game with Karns and I am picking ME to win this game based on their players

in the skilled positions.

Go Canes !!

We faced a similar offense that Karns will run in our first 2 scrimmages and had alot of success. We will be able to get pressure on the QB and disrupt what they do and hopefully create a few turnovers.

I hope we air the football out early. If we can make any team we face respect our passing game,

Morristown East will be hard to beat. Go Canes!

Karns is not a bad football team. We helped them look better than what they probably really are. We looked out of place at times on D and stale on O at others. I think we will learn alot from this game and be much improved next week as well. Tee Howell was not at 100% friday(hip flexor on thu.) and should be OK for the DC game. We have got to tackle and block a little better each week as well. Good win with a C- effort.