ALCOA-MARYVILLE WEEK

volfan5

I know everyone on here has predicted fairly high scores for this game. I believe that the game will be low scoring and will be won on defense. I believe that both teams will have scores under 20. There are no super stars on either team and it will be a grind it out type of game. I believe that Sam Thompson will make a play that will change the game in Alcoas favor. Alcoa by 4. 14 to 10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to Alcoa and Hornswagle!!! AKA oldsc7!!! LOL

Hahaha o you are a funny one aren't you glover, I know its not you its your old lady that came up with it!!! She will pay eventually!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This game is what high school football is all about. These kids will leave it all out in this one. The team that can run the ball the best will win. Having said that Alcoa 20 Maryville 13.. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Hahaha o you are a funny one aren't you glover, I know its not you its your old lady that came up with it!!! She will pay eventually!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You ready for a new little glover running around??? LOL

Key to a Maryville win- Strong Running game and being able to execute short passes (that turn into long gains)

Key to a Alcoa win- DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!!! Alcoa WILL NOT score more then 21 points on Maryville. The defense has to step up and keep Maryville out of the end zone.

First team to 17 wins this game....My prediction will remain unannounced but I will be pulling for my Alcoa Tornadoes