Jefferson Co vs Morristown West

JC4life

What a bunch of whinners !!! "Too many turnovers, Mcfall this, Mcfall that." I have yet to see anyone make the observation that maybe, just maybe the defense looked bad because West's offense lined up and beat them. The turnovers possibly happened because West stripped the ball or was in a good position to create a turnover? Get a life. Good luck this week.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of whinners !!! "Too many turnovers, Mcfall this, Mcfall that." I have yet to see anyone make the observation that maybe, just maybe the defense looked bad because West's offense lined up and beat them. The turnovers possibly happened because West stripped the ball or was in a good position to create a turnover? Get a life. Good luck this week.

We're actually focusing on our team, and what needs to be corrected. In the meantime, thank you for calling us 'whinners' which is pronounced winners. I believe the spelling you're looking for is 'whiners'. Perhaps before you start calling people names, you should check your own literacy.

As for Mo West, I thought their line did a great job of opening huge holes and their RB's did a good job of finding them and getting into the secondary. That said, it was a two touchdown game. Show me a fan anywhere that knows what they're talking about and they'll analyze the game pretty much the same way. Without 6 turnovers, we would have had an excellent chance to win the game at the end, despite our horrible defense last week.

Good luck to you too.

Its easy to look good on offense when you take over at the 50yd or better, West had one scoring drive that wasn't off a turnover.

Get over yourself

Possibly? Sounds like you were not even there.

If you were not at the game then shut your hole !!

There were also two touchdowns that were called back, did morristown west have something to do with those too??

Possibly? Sounds like you were not even there.

If you were not at the game then shut your hole !!

There were also two touchdowns that were called back, did morristown west have something to do with those too??

Yeah, I was there. I heard all the whining in the stands as well. Sorry for the spelling mistake. I took an english course at Jeff. County a couple of years ago and that was the way the teacher spelled it on the board. Can I get you some cheese with that w(h)ine?

Yeah, I was there. I heard all the whining in the stands as well. Sorry for the spelling mistake. I took an english course at Jeff. County a couple of years ago and that was the way the teacher spelled it on the board. Can I get you some cheese with that w(h)ine?

Let's see, you're a 'camper' with 3 posts. I think they should change that to 'troller' and maybe even tag juvenile on the front of it. This game has been over for a week and a half now and for some reason you still have an issue with it. Maybe you should spend more time in class working on your spelling and less time trolling the boards simply trying to be negative towards schools and teachers you resent for some reason that nobody on here cares about.

This thread should be closed because the game is over and it has turned into nothing more than an outlet for you to anonymously channel your resentment of Jefferson County thru negativity. Grow up.

No whine, just stating a stat fact.

You cannot win a football game when there are seven turnovers to over come and two touchdowns called backbecause of penalties. Even though the losing team has 50-60 more yards offensively.

Let's see, you're a 'camper' with 3 posts. I think they should change that to 'troller' and maybe even tag juvenile on the front of it. This game has been over for a week and a half now and for some reason you still have an issue with it. Maybe you should spend more time in class working on your spelling and less time trolling the boards simply trying to be negative towards schools and teachers you resent for some reason that nobody on here cares about.

This thread should be closed because the game is over and it has turned into nothing more than an outlet for you to anonymously channel your resentment of Jefferson County thru negativity. Grow up.

No resentment towards Jeff. Co. just all the whining. Yes, the game has been over for more than a week, but you keep the excuses flowing. Just tired of seeing all the excuses and had to say something. That's why only 3, now 4 posts. The other reason for only 3, now 4 posts is I have a life. I don't know how someone could have 110 posts and get anything done day in and out.