Jefferson Co vs Morristown West

JC4life

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC4life,

How many JC alums are coaching in that area now. I know of 3, even though I don't know who is at MoWest, I read a post earlier that he is a former Patriot. Then Anderson and Quarrles. Anyone else?

Coach Hutchins is at South Doyle, West Greene is Coached by a Pat(not sure of the name off hand), plus there are some in GA, and NC I believe. The Coach K coaching tree is very wide, its like the old SF 49ers coaching staff that produced a bunch of current NFL coaches.

I guess the obvious question is if the #1 guy can't go, what can we expect from the 3rd string guy? Will West just try to protect him and run the ball as much as possible? Or is he a threat to throw the ball, obviously he was 3rd string for a reason, but that doesn't mean he's no good.

Ashford is third team QB and a soph. He has a good arm but is not very mobile. I am sure if he is the guy you will not see him dropping back and throwing much.

Congrats to the Pats for last weeks win. I was surprised how the team performed once being down 14 - 0

There is no question that this current team does not know how to handle success. They simply haven't had much of late and thus we don't know. Can the coaches and the senior leaders of this team keep them focused and continuing to improve. We will find out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Where are all of the Trojan Nation fans. I expect a close game. I'm not sure how this team can handle success.

Congrats to the Pats for last weeks win. I was surprised how the team performed once being down 14 - 0

There is no question that this current team does not know how to handle success. They simply haven't had much of late and thus we don't know. Can the coaches and the senior leaders of this team keep them focused and continuing to improve. We will find out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Where are all of the Trojan Nation fans. I expect a close game. I'm not sure how this team can handle success.

You have a lot players that remember Campbell Co last year and a freshman team, now sophomore, that went undefeated. I think they'll be ready come Friday.

Here are some of my pictures from Friday night's game, for everyone to enjoy...Some are better than others, but o well. There is a place to click up toward the top right hand corner on the page to view as a slideshow.

A shameless plug --- Prints from all the high school games throughout the year can be ordered at the Standard Banner (865) 475-2081 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13275412@N04/...57606930026264/

See everyone Friday, better get there early. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Awesome pics DZ, better that what i see in some of the bigger newspapers around here