Columbia Central @ Spring Hill

Raiders93

I don't know whether or not it will happen --but I would LOVE to see Spring Hill pull this one out!!!!

RAIDERS

RESTORE THE ORDER AND HIT EVERYONE. I HAVE A FEW FRESHMAN ON SPRING HILL RIGHT NOW THAT MIGHT BE A LITTLE PO'ED THAT THEY DIDNT GET THEIR HANDS ON WHITTORNE LAST YEAR

GO RAIDERS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAIDERS

RESTORE THE ORDER AND HIT EVERYONE. I HAVE A FEW FRESHMAN ON SPRING HILL RIGHT NOW THAT MIGHT BE A LITTLE PO'ED THAT THEY DIDNT GET THEIR HANDS ON WHITTORNE LAST YEAR

GO RAIDERS

Hey OSK24,

How's the family?

Are you going to be there Friday?

Think we could sneak you into a uniform? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

20-30 POINTS , better than Lipscomb??You may be right but I will have to see that to believe it!

GO RAIDERS.

The first state title team of this current Alcoa run of dominance beat David Lipscomb in Nashville in the 2004 State Semifinals by a 35-14 count. That David Lipscomb team featured the likes of Burton Elrod, Austin Rogers, Braden Binkley, Jamie Wilkerson, etc.

David Lipscomb IMO is the best program in Class 3A. They've been to the title game every year. In 3A over the last three years though we have had 3 different state title winners (LA, Fulton, DL). Two of those David Lipscomb teams lost in the regular season to Goodpasture. All three years Alcoa would have won 3A easily and they did in fact destroy Goodpasture all three years as well.

Alcoa would beat David Lipscomb. They'd beat Smyrna, Riverdale, Franklin, Hillsboro, Hunters Lane, Ravenwood, Brentwood, Indy, Goodpasture, South Pittsburg, and just about anyone else that you can name.

Can they beat Maryville?????? We are about to find out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The first state title team of this current Alcoa run of dominance beat David Lipscomb in Nashville in the 2004 State Semifinals by a 35-14 count. That David Lipscomb team featured the likes of Burton Elrod, Austin Rogers, Braden Binkley, Jamie Wilkerson, etc.

David Lipscomb IMO is the best program in Class 3A. They've been to the title game every year. In 3A over the last three years though we have had 3 different state title winners (LA, Fulton, DL). Two of those David Lipscomb teams lost in the regular season to Goodpasture. All three years Alcoa would have won 3A easily and they did in fact destroy Goodpasture all three years as well.

Alcoa would beat David Lipscomb. They'd beat Smyrna, Riverdale, Franklin, Hillsboro, Hunters Lane, Ravenwood, Brentwood, Indy, Goodpasture, South Pittsburg, and just about anyone else that you can name.

Can they beat Maryville?????? We are about to find out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's going to be one heck of a game.

Alcoa has the ability to pull it off this year if they can somehow overcome the "Maryville Mystique"

Columbia ? / Spring Hill ?....................

but it will be "slobberknocker"!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yahooooooooooooooooo

Is there anyway to get film of the Alcoa/Maryville game? I'd love to see it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey OSK24,

How's the family?

Are you going to be there Friday?

Think we could sneak you into a uniform? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THE FAMLIY IS DOING GREAT

IM GONNA DO MY BEST TO BE THERE

ID DO ANYTHING TO PUT THAT UNIFORM ON AGAIN. LAST TIME CENTRAL CAME TO THE HILL, THE RAIDERS WAS ONE FUMBLE RECOVERY AWAY FROM A WIN.

IF THEY CONTAIN #11 AND HIT #88 A FEW TIMES THAT WILL SET UP THE TEMPO

If I remember right the next year Jamie Wilkerson transferred to Ravenwood and won the state championship there. Is he playing college ball anywhere?

Columbia by 14. And David Lipscomb could hang with Alcoa but would loose a hard fought one at the end.

ID DO ANYTHING TO PUT THAT UNIFORM ON AGAIN. LAST TIME CENTRAL CAME TO THE HILL, THE RAIDERS WAS ONE FUMBLE RECOVERY AWAY FROM A WIN.

is #88 that tall reciever,doesn't he return punts to?

Great to hear.

Hope you make it.

Make sure you shout at me if you make it.