Columbia Central @ Spring Hill

Raiders93

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes down to actually playing games in their region and same classification SH will hold its own. Until then I would NOT worry. While they are 0-2 now, I do not see that contiuing as the team is learning still and benefitting by playing tougher opponents. This in turn WILL pay off when it comes to playoff time.

The fairy godmother did not wave a wand and say there was gonna be instant success for SH. Quality programs are built by hard work and time spent working and gallons of blood sweat and tears first!

When it comes down to actually playing games in their region and same classification SH will hold its own. Until then I would NOT worry. While they are 0-2 now, I do not see that contiuing as the team is learning still and benefitting by playing tougher opponents. This in turn WILL pay off when it comes to playoff time.

The fairy godmother did not wave a wand and say there was gonna be instant success for SH. Quality programs are built by hard work and time spent working and gallons of blood sweat and tears first!

I AGREE

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN OVERNIGHT

TRUST ME THEY WILL RESTORE THE ORDER AT THE HILL. IT JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL WHEN IT COMES TIME TO MTP AND CENTRAL.

WELL I ASKED YOU TO STRAP IT UP ARE YOU GONNA ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR HIDE BEHIND A MESSAGE BOARD.

TRUTH IS, SPRING HILL WOULD WHOOP MTP ALL OVER THE FIELD. WE CAN GO 1-9 FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WE WOULD KICK THE $H** OUT OF YOU. I GUESS GAS IS TOO HIGH FOR YALL TO TRAVEL ANYWHERE OVER 20 MILES. I SAY SAVE UP ON THOSE DNA HELMETS. I HEARD WHITTHORNE IS PRETTY GOOD.

TILL YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE STAY OFF OF THE SPRING HILL BOARDS

I do not set up the scheduling you will need to take that up with the athletic directors.

BTW, I am not going anywere

I AGREE

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN OVERNIGHT

TRUST ME THEY WILL RESTORE THE ORDER AT THE HILL. IT JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL WHEN IT COMES TIME TO MTP AND CENTRAL.

Talk about blood boiling, the way you SH folks talk you are the best team in Maury County. Yes, mTp is 0-2 but they did not get blown away in the two games they lost. 7 years is not enough time?

Talk about blood boiling, the way you SH folks talk you are the best team in Maury County. Yes, mTp is 0-2 but they did not get blown away in the two games they lost. 7 years is not enough time?

7 years may not be in this case.

Over the last 7 years SH has had 4 or 5 Head Coaches.

Mizer for 1-2; McKnight for 4, (but really only two due to duty to his country), Stone was iterim during McKnight's service, and now Scharsch.

There may have been 1 before Mizer that would fall into the 7 year period.

Each one of these coaches brought/brings different offensive and defensive philosophies. Hard to get much stability in the program with so many coaching changes.

I agree. The raiders will be competitive in the region this year. They won't be good enough to make the playoffs, but they will give some of those playoff teams all they can handle... which is progress by the way.

I agree. The raiders will be competitive in the region this year. They won't be good enough to make the playoffs, but they will give some of those playoff teams all they can handle... which is progress by the way.

I'm going to have to disagree. SH will not be competitive in 5-3a. The only team they have a chance against is Mont. Central, and if they slip up there and don't take care of business it's going to be a long season. Don't get me wrong I'm pulling for them to win, but I'm also being realistic.