Mt. Juliet @ Wilson Central

hsscout

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great atmosphere for this game. I know the students at Central are all pumped for the game tommorrow, im sure MJ is pumped also....Nothing like a good ole cross county rival game! Is it true that this will be the last game the two play eachother? I heard MJ will move up to 5a in Lebanons region, can anyone confirm?

Wilson Central with the win!

Not exactly true, more like Lebanon moves to MJ district and MJ may move to 5A but there is a new 6A class.... I think they are going back to districts and 6A and 5A teams are put in the same "AAA" district, then they play each other and then the "top teams" go to different playoffs in either 5A or 6A. Same with "A" (1A and 2A are lumped together), and "AA" (3A and 4A lumped together). Somebody smarter than me can chime in or this thing should really get its own thread. Anyways looks like WC is in "AAA" District 7 (with the Rutherford R45A current teams) with Lebanon and MJ are in District 9, although this might not be right..... This list shows Lebanon gets away from the Rutherford gang but WC guys are stuck.

From WBIR website (I couldn't find this on TSSAA.org site).

CLASS AAA

District 1: 5A ? Daniel Boone, David Crockett, Sullivan South, Tennessee, Volunteer; 6A ? Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill

District 2: 5A ? Cherokee, Cocke Co., Morristown East, Morristown West, Seymour; 6A ? Jefferson Co., Sevier Co.

District 3: 5A ? Anderson Co., Campbell Co., Clinton, Knoxville Catholic, Knoxville Central, Knoxville Halls, Powell; 6A ? Karns, Oak Ridge

District 4: 5A ? Lenoir City, South Doyle; 6A ? Bearden, Farragut, Hardin Valley, Heritage, Knoxville West, Maryville, William Blount

District 5: 5A ? Cleveland, Red Bank, Rhea Co., McMinn Co.; 6A ? Bradley, Ooltewah, Soddy-Daisy, Walker Valley

District 6: 5A ? Cumberland Co., White Co.; 6A ? Coffee Co., Cookeville, Warren Co.

District 7: 5A ? No teams; 6A ? Blackman, LaVergne, Oakland, Riverdale, Siegel, Smyrna, Wilson Central

District 8: 5A ? Lawrence Co., Shelbyville, Tullahoma; 6A ? Columbia, Franklin Co., Lincoln Co.

District 9: 5A ? Beech, Gallatin, Hendersonville, Portland, Station Camp; 6A ? Lebanon, Mt. Juliet

District 10: 5A ? Clarksville, Henry Co., Kenwood, Northwest, West Creek; 6A ? Dickson Co., Northeast, Rossview

District 11: 5A ? Centennial, Hillsboro, Hillwood; 6A ? Brentwood, Franklin, Independence, Overton, Ravenwood

District 12: 5A ? Glencliff, Maplewood, Whites Creek; 6A ? Antioch, Cane Ridge, Hunters Lane, McGavock

District 13: 5A ? Brighton, Dyer Co., Hardin Co., Jackson North Side, Munford; 6A ? No teams

District 14: 5A ? Craigmont, Raleigh-Egypt; 6A ? Arlington, Barlett, Bolton, Cordova, Millington

District 15: 5A ? Ridgeway; 6A ? Collierville, Germantown, Houston, Kirby, Southwind, Wooddale

District 16: 5A ? Fairley, Hamilton, Melrose, Memphis Overton; 6A ? Memphis Central, Whitehaven, White Station

Should be a great atmosphere for this game. I know the students at Central are all pumped for the game tommorrow, im sure MJ is pumped also....Nothing like a good ole cross county rival game! Is it true that this will be the last game the two play eachother? I heard MJ will move up to 5a in Lebanons region, can anyone confirm?

Wilson Central with the win!

If Lebanon & Mt. Juliet are both placed in District 9 while Wilson Central is District 7 I am sure that Central will still play both MJ & LHS in non-district games.

WC 28 MJ 7

Many of you reading this thread know Kevin and Amy Costley and their children. Little 3 year old Karli was diagnosed this week with retinoblastoma, a rare eye cancer, in both eyes. The prognosis is that Karli will lose her left eye and begin chemo soon that will last 4-6 months.

The whole family will be there tonight, including Karli who will be decked in full Bear gear, ready to cheer. We would would like to let them know that they are cared about on the south side of I-40 as well.

At tonight's game the bucket will passed to help out this family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please visit Karli's page at www.caringbridge.org/visit/karlicostley

Thank you