Who are some good underclassmen posts

Who are some good underclassem posts in 8- AAA i know there is amber benjamin who is a senior but what about underclassmen? Moreover who will fill Benjamin's spot when she leaves? She is a big part of their scoring is there anyone who will be able to compensate next year.

What about if Shelby ville's post player's knee problems persist who will take her place? Who know about this ? Anyone??

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phislammajamma

Don't get me wrong Benjamin is a great post player but I don't see her being the best post player in the State and maybe not in the District. I saw her play alot this summer in camp and in the AAU State and she did not stand out like a Horton did or a Fuller. I think that Horton is the best post player in the state and Fuller is right there behind her. Last year in high school ball hurt knee and all Benjamin had 7 and 6 points on Fuller. Watching Fuller play this summer it don't look like that knee is hurt anymore.

• 4 months later...