Mt Pleasant VS Fairview

wholder

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreicate the information. Sounds like a good one. Would appreciate any updates!!!!!!!

WOW FAIRVIEW TURNS INTO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TEAM IN THE 2ND HALF WINNING 14-10. MTP'S DEFENSE WON THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS BUT JUST COULDN'T HOLD ON. WE NEED SOME OFFENSE. GOOD JOB BY THE FAIRVIEW DEFENSE!

Sounds like you were celebrating a little too early.

HEY A COLLINWOOD GUY. LAST TIME I WAS IN COLLINWOOD MT.P SPANKED THEM 56-0 ON THEIR OWN FIELD.

I JUST CELEBRATED WHILE I STILL COULD. IF YOUR TEAM SCORES A TD IN THE FIRST U DON'T HOLD IT IN TIL THE END LOL. I WAS HAPPY,BUT IT'S ALL GOOD WE'LL GO UNDEFEATED IN THE REGION AGAIN. I HAVE FAITH IN MY BOYS.

you couldnt go undefeated last year with Dailey but you will this year without him...good luck with that

man you was on the waynesboro lc thread talkin too......i do really wanna ask you somethin since your gonna talk about last year.....where did collinwood finish in the region???? hmmmm i cant seem to remember