Hixson Tournament 8-30

Roba22

Roba22, Are you going to help us on the Choo Choo Torunament? While you post, I will try to find the answer.

yes I will do my best to keep as much as I can updated. I am not sure the best way to post updates. I did the phone message for Grace's football game friday night and was wondering if i should call in bracket updates or just wait and post them once I get home? I will be happy to do whatever i can, any way you think would be best.

yes I will do my best to keep as much as I can updated. I am not sure the best way to post updates. I did the phone message for Grace's football game friday night and was wondering if i should call in bracket updates or just wait and post them once I get home? I will be happy to do whatever i can, any way you think would be best.

i will call Hixson Tomorrow and post the teams. Second if you could get us the teams in the choo choo this year at GPS and Ooltewah and the schedule with the time and teams that would help a lot. As far as the matches are concerned, post them when you get home on this web site under the Tournament Choo Choo. that would be good. Of course you can't be at both places so tell me which location you will try to get scores and we will get someone else to get the other location. The best way to get the scores is the Tournament will likely have a location that the scores are being posted. The ones not posted are on the two officials desks where the flip cards are keeping score and are on a piece of paper there. just ask one of the people keeping score and they will show you. Tell them you are getiting the scores for CoachT and they will quickly understand what you are doing. and show you the scores. There are a lot of scores and I would suggest you look at the format before you start and take a small notebook. I appreciate your help and I will call Hixson in the morning. Their Web site is not easy to get around in and find Schedules, Phone Numbers, etc.

i will call Hixson Tomorrow and post the teams. Second if you could get us the teams in the choo choo this year at GPS and Ooltewah and the schedule with the time and teams that would help a lot. As far as the matches are concerned, post them when you get home on this web site under the Tournament Choo Choo. that would be good. Of course you can't be at both places so tell me which location you will try to get scores and we will get someone else to get the other location. The best way to get the scores is the Tournament will likely have a location that the scores are being posted. The ones not posted are on the two officials desks where the flip cards are keeping score and are on a piece of paper there. just ask one of the people keeping score and they will show you. Tell them you are getiting the scores for CoachT and they will quickly understand what you are doing. and show you the scores. There are a lot of scores and I would suggest you look at the format before you start and take a small notebook. I appreciate your help and I will call Hixson in the morning. Their Web site is not easy to get around in and find Schedules, Phone Numbers, etc.

This tournament is being held at Loftis Middle School and where Coach Tate, the organizer of the Tournament teaches. The teams in the tournament are Hixson, Hamilton High School, lake county Whitwell, Grace Baptist, Signal Mountain, Sequatchee, and Marion County. Coach Tate said the event starts at 9:00 the 30th and wil play pool util about 2:00 and then break off into the gold and silver divisions. This is the 4th year of the event and has been very successful. Good luck Coach Tate and Hixson High School and loftis Middle School. As soon as the schedule is emailed to this poster, it will be posted here so that you might see it.

This tournament is being held at Loftis Middle School and where Coach Tate, the organizer of the Tournament teaches. The teams in the tournament are Hixson, Hamilton High School, lake county Whitwell, Grace Baptist, Signal Mountain, Sequatchee, and Marion County. Coach Tate said the event starts at 9:00 the 30th and wil play pool util about 2:00 and then break off into the gold and silver divisions. This is the 4th year of the event and has been very successful. Good luck Coach Tate and Hixson High School and loftis Middle School. As soon as the schedule is emailed to this poster, it will be posted here so that you might see it.

Thanks for the info on the Hixson TX. as for the Choo Choo I tried to call Coach Neely but didn't get an answer. Our coach has not seen a team line up for the whole thing but she does know who we play. and even though I have not seen or heard the teams myself my daughter was not happy about their draw. I think we will be at East Ridge friday night and saturday am and what I will do is post the results at whatever school we are at for however long we will be there. From the way my daughter talked it might be a short weekend for us. I'll try and find out more today.

The teams in the tournament are Hixson, Hamilton High School, Lake County, Whitwell, Grace Baptist, Signal Mountain, Sequatchee, and Marion County.

Hey PHargis my daughter brought home the schedule for the Hixson TX tonight.

Pool A

Hixson

Hamilton Heights

Rhea Co.

Whitwell

Pool B

Grace

Marion

Sequatchie

Signal Mt.

Pool starts @ 9:00m and Tournament begins around 3:00 with Championship around 6:00pm

I will give a full update saturday night.

Pool A

Hixson

Hamilton Heights

Rhea Co.

Whitwell

Pool B

Grace

Marion

Sequatchie

Signal Mt.

Pool starts @ 9:00m and Tournament begins around 3:00 with Championship around 6:00pm

Pool A

Hixson

Hamilton Heights

Rhea Co.

Whitwell

Pool B

Grace

Marion

Sequatchie

Signal Mt.

Since there are other fans who would like to see the matches, could you also put the times on the schedule and tell us who is playing when? I appreciate it. if you just have the numbers, let me know by them and I will work it out. Fans may like to see some of the matches also.

Hixson Tournament @ Loftis Middle School Hixson, TN. 8-30-08

Pool A

Hixson

Hamilton Heights

Rhea Co.

Whitwell

Court 1

9:00 Hixson vs Hamilton Heights

10:00 Rhea Co. vs Whitwell

11:00 Hixson vs Rhea Co.

12:00 Whitwell vs Hamilton Heights

1:00 Hixson vs Whitwell