THS WILDCATS WHITE ON WHITE

STEVE37388

WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE WILDCATS NEW LOOK FRIDAY NIGHT?I THOUGHT THE WHITE PANTS AND WHITE JERSEY WITH THE CARDINAL NUMBERING AND LETTERING LOOKED SHARP!IT'S THE ONLY TIME I CAN REMEMBER BEING WHITE ON WHITE SINCE COACH OLIVE'S TENURE.

I agree. It kind of reminded me of Arkansas without the stripes on the pants. I'm nearly 40 years old & I have never seen Tullahoma go white on white. We started the Georgia look back when I was in high school & it seems to have stuck around. Maybe they will go cardinal on cardinal when Franklin County comes to town on Friday. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I agree. It kind of reminded me of Arkansas without the stripes on the pants. I'm nearly 40 years old & I have never seen Tullahoma go white on white. We started the Georgia look back when I was in high school & it seems to have stuck around. Maybe they will go cardinal on cardinal when Franklin County comes to town on Friday. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

yeah why does Tullahoma wear maroon.. what are the school colors? the band wears black, but they used to have red uniforms.

yeah why does Tullahoma wear maroon.. what are the school colors? the band wears black, but they used to have red uniforms.

THS school colors are Cardinal, Black, & White. Maroon is darker. The band wears black uniforms with cardinal trim. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

THS school colors are Cardinal, Black, & White. Maroon is darker. The band wears black uniforms with cardinal trim. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I know the band wears black now, but they used to wear bright red. I thought cardinal was a brighter red than what the football team wears....just thought there might be a tradition or somehting. I've always wondered, but no one seems to know. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="