Dyer County @ Liberty !

73choctawqb

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You too VG....I've stayed around....just far away from some of the nasty ones /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

u reckon ?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . . u no Im pulling for the Choctaws to win so's we can get it on in late Oct...no prediction as no one knows how that oblong ball will bounce..gotta figure to out where dhs and dc are playing each week so i can make a couple Choctaws games b4 then..

GO CHOCATAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you on here again '73'. Everything I have heard about Liberty is that they are fast and much improved over a year ago. Should be an interested game. I've got it from pretty good sources McLin's return is very questionable but you know how sources can be. As you know neither of us every enjoy seeing an injury, but the loss of McLin has had to have had the coaches pulling their hair out. A huge loss on both sides of the ball to say the least.

DC has the skill players to be a contender again this year...hear someone is stepping up for McLin and things are going well!!! Like 73 says gonna depend on the want...you can have a field full of good athletes but if they don't have that want and that desire...it just will not be successful !! I hope I can go to this game.....need to return somethin' at the mall anyway /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> They need to play every night like it is their last.

Good Post adsmom! I have to agree with what you said... and I think it was 73 that said the Bullseye is on the Choctaws this year! and the talent that the Choctaws lost someone will have to step up and when i mean step up i mean BIG! I've seen Peyton Lucas throw and play when Adam Clark went down and I have to say Peyton can PLAY! but McLin going down hurts the team in a big way! No prediction here! Just heard Liberty has gotten ALOT better and these boys from Liberty are QUICK! GO CHOCTAWS!

Good to see you on here again '73'. Everything I have heard about Liberty is that they are fast and much improved over a year ago. Should be an interested game. I've got it from pretty good sources McLin's return is very questionable but you know how sources can be. As you know neither of us every enjoy seeing an injury, but the loss of McLin has had to have had the coaches pulling their hair out. A huge loss on both sides of the ball to say the least.

Oh, I,ve been lurkin' about, I just don't get to vocal till the "real season" gets started. I'm stuck in Ohio workin' & gonna watch Lambuth (with B.A. & Beau) on the internet tomorrow night vs Murray. I'll be home for the Lambuth home opener & try & make the Choctaws on the Friday night before. I don't know about Maclin's injury (except what I hear on this site, but I know first hand that the same situation didn't help B.A.'s cause as far as the next level goes, BUT things happen for a reason & with Lambuth going to move up to DII plus the fact that he seems very happpy there all in all things worked out very well. There's a long story I need to tell you about how all that came about when I see you ! For now ........................ just keep this in mind "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON & IT'S ALL PART OF A GREATER PLAN" ! When you hear the "sccop" on what I'm talkin' about I think you'll agree !

I wish Maclin all the best, but I hope he doesn't push to get on the field befor he is PHYSICALLY READY ! Hollerr at me some time or maybe I'll see you around September 5 or so !

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

I used to have a pretty good Liberty connection on here.....but they have been out of commission since last year. I'm like 73....I don't make predictions .....in ANY sport. Seen to many strange things happen and I don't like gnawing on crow. Having a player such as McClin injured is always a HUGE blow.....but it is what you do as team after that happens, that will determine things....do you get down OR do you get back up and play with even more determination??? I vote for the latter.

Dyer Co. by 10.

Liberty barely beat Ripley last Friday night and Ripley is baddddddd this year as I saw them get beat by Halls in a pre-season scrimmage. Ripley could possibly finish in the cellar of Reg. 7-3A this year as Dyer Co. could very well end up atop Reg. 7-3A again this year. This game will be a blowout from start to end despite McLin being hurt.

Liberty barely beat Ripley last Friday night and Ripley is baddddddd this year as I saw them get beat by Halls in a pre-season scrimmage. Ripley could possibly finish in the cellar of Reg. 7-3A this year as Dyer Co. could very well end up atop Reg. 7-3A again this year. This game will be a blowout from start to end despite McLin being hurt.

As always............... NO predictions from me. But I like your confidence GC ! The Choctaws do have some talent. This whole season is gonna boil down to (I'll say it again) Hey Choctaws ............ HOW BIG IS YOUR WANT TO !

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberty may have struggled with Riply but I thought they looked good in the sportsplus jamboree. Impressed with overall team speed.

As always............... NO predictions from me. But I like your confidence GC ! The Choctaws do have some talent. This whole season is gonna boil down to (I'll say it again) Hey Choctaws ............ HOW BIG IS YOUR WANT TO !

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

That`s the same type confidence GC had last week with Haywood and they barely escaped with an OT win over JCM. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />