Cascade @ Moore County

Winner  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

Who is this post directed at? If it is me, I only made a prediction and didn't talk any smack. I have absolutely no idea how our team is going to play this year, so you won't see any trash talkin from me.. (at least not until I've seen a few games.)....Feel free to make a prediction of your own. That is the intent of the thread.

Speaking of which, can I change my prediction now that #24 is out of the picture??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, can I change my prediction now that #24 is out of the picture??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Is 24 so good that Moore County wins games with him and loses games without him? Maybe we need to be mentioning him for Mr. Football awards then. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is 24 so good that Moore County wins games with him and loses games without him? Maybe we need to be mentioning him for Mr. Football awards then. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh no..he's not that good at all but they're very thin at the position behind him. The running game that they mostly rely on is not gonna be the same at all.

I think cascade will win from what I saw when Moore County played Eagleville if Cascade can throw the ball.And has any speed they can win.

The kid that got in a fight from Cascade in their final game last year against MP, was he a senior and if he wasnt does he have to sit out the first game of this season? No beefs, just curious?

Actually he will be sitting out the first 3 games this season. Kenny doesn't condon that type of behavior whether we start it or not.