Most Underrated Players

Guest gilessf

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by MCSCOTS:

I THINK THAT MCMINN CENTRAL'S HONNA HOUSLEY IS UNDERRATED AND ALSO JENNIFER PATTERSON FROM THE SAME TEAM. :D

I agree with you MCscots- They are both EXCELLENT players- top notch! I have seen them both step up a notch, escpecially lately-Patterson is playing with alot of intensity and hustle! :)

Guest gilessf

Lori Lindsey from Lorreto and Kori Knight from Forrest high are both very good players who have got much publicity but are real solid players who in the right situation would be even better . :)

I've said it on here a few times and I will continue to until she graduates. Natalee Anderson is one of the better basketball players out there. Her value is so underratted it is a joke. She may not have the biggest numbers on the stat sheet but she does it all and is a brilliant player. I know that most people are wondering who I'm talking about but if i'm picking a team of 12 players from across the state I'm picking Natalee. Speed and size may not be there but she makes up for it with her court vision and smart play.

Posted by fastereddie:

I've said it on here a few times and I will continue to until she graduates. Natalee Anderson is one of the better basketball players out there. Her value is so underratted it is a joke. She may not have the biggest numbers on the stat sheet but she does it all and is a brilliant player. I know that most people are wondering who I'm talking about but if i'm picking a team of 12 players from across the state I'm picking Natalee. Speed and size may not be there but she makes up for it with her court vision and smart play.

I agree Natalee is an overrated player.If she would move over to the 2 or 3 spot and let Amanda Lewis move over to one of them,it would be better.Put April Hickock at the point. That allows Natalee to show off her shooting.