Guest gilessf

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by 23sMom:

Show her some love!!!!!

she hasnt ever gotten credit when or where it was due,all the way from Trewhitt to Bradley,but she is still the star in my eyes!

and yes.....SHE IS

I dont think B-Sco is "under rated" She has gotten alot of credit from what I have seen- Everyone in this town talks about her and what a good player she is. I dont think anyone that plays for BC is considered "under-rated". As a matter of fact all everyone talks about is the "Real" players that go to BC- so don't be doubting it- there is no reason too. But, there are plenty of others that are very under-rated in alot of peoples eyes- but I won't mention names- no need to- their PLAY will speak for itself this season! :x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest timmiedr

These young ladies have more than proven themselves to the city of Memphis. However there is never anything printed or spoken about them. However I would like to share with you all that the Seniors of this squad all have 3.8 or better GPA. and are Executives of the School's Student Council. I almost forgot they can all play as well as any of the young ladies in not only Memphis and Tennessee but the Mid-South. :D:D

Every time a thread like this gets started I have and will continue to say that Natalee Anderson is so underrated it is ridiculous. Plays for White County and even though she is not big nor very fast she controls the game with smart basketball. She gets the job done as good as anyone, she just doesn't put up the big stats cause she bust her butt doing the little things that great teams have to have. I think a true basketball player can dictate the outcome of a game without scoring a lot of points and no one does it better than Natalee.

SoulGlo I assume you meant underrated. I agree with you I feel that Brittany King is very underrated along with natalee. The thing that makes these two so great is how they sacrafice everything for the better of there team and never once put themselves first. If you like Brittany I think you will like the new role she plays this year. Last year she was playing the 4 and only the 4 but thanks to the great improvment (just wait you'll see) of another Brittany look for King to spend some time on the peremiter and show off her all around game.

As I said before, I believe that Kitty Houston is the most underrated player. You never hear her name or anything, but she balls out like non other. I haven't seen talent like hers in a long while. I wonder what it takes for her to get noticed? When she does get noticed it will be all over... all you will hear about it " kitty houston". I can't wait until I see her play D1 I will watch all of her games. Her caoch needs to get her into some camps or something, cause when I saw her play aau for the stars, it seemed as if they didn't use her well and they had their favorites, when she should've been their star player!

I agree that Kori Knight does not get the credit she deserves. She is extremely fast and hustles every step. Also, do not forgot Paige Provey (6 footer) at Culleoka. She made the midstate top rebounders and points scored. The single A schools get overlooked, especially those without enough talent to go all the way to state. :)

Guest timmiedr

I will say without a doubt that the entire Lady Vikings of Hillcrest (Memphis) are the Most Underrated Players. The Commercial Appeal should do a better job in covering these young ladies, however I know they are in the business of selling papers and the fact that an Inner - City School has 12 young ladies that all have 3.5 or better gpa while participating in sports as well is not going to sell many papers. But if we as responsible adults start to rewarding our youths for all of their accomplishment our city and society as a whole will be better for all..... ;):D