perry co. vs. MTCS

vikingpride

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck! The only sure way I know that you will get to talk to him is come to the concert. He is always on the road, and very hard to reach. I have just been talking to managers & booking agents, haven't really had any contact with Vinny. I'll bet he'd love to see you, though.

Where is the concert?

I dont think they're the under dogs by any means. You do realize perry co was last in region 6 last year, and I'm pretty sure went winless?

i do realize that, but from this thread and others, PC sounds like they are better plus these teams played at playday in mtp and from the previous thread PC won that matchup or should have won from the info i gather. MTCS went 2-8 last year and have a new head coach this year. on paper PC should win this game.

in my opinion that makes MTCS the under dog. You dont agree? Why not?

MTCS athletes are not allowed to use CoachT. Alot of the parents don't use it. Because I have graduated, I am now allowed to use it. haa I haven't seen MTCS practice, i dont know what they are running. BUT it is the 1st game of te season so i expect both teams to be pumped and ready, it should be a nice game.

Is this a school rule or was this just the rule of the old Football coach? I don't think the new coach really cares either way....

I'm not going to predict a score but I will say I hope MTCS wins!! GO COUGARS!!!!!

I can't believe you're going with MTCS, Big D. Thought you were a PC fan. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i have liked the boys of PC for a long time, since Rice took the job in 2000 or 01... i used to be a bigger fan of PC until my boy went to Haywood, wish he would come to Jackson. (but that is past)

anyway, like i said, i think PC can and should win... but... i thought they should have last year as well.

Doesnt MTCS new coach have a couple of state championships???I heard MTCS went and spent big bucks to hire him.Good luck to Vikings

By far the coaching advantage goes to The Cougars. although i recently visited the viking website (great job to viking_fan btw one of the best i've seen) and see where young Zeemer was added to the staff. i remember him playing and giving TCA fits as well as a two other big kids whos names fail me at the moment (big lb). i thought he was still in college but that addition should multiply the coaching abilities of the vikings.

good luck to the vikings and be safe on that long trip.

any viking fans not going to that game should come to jackson and watch an old region rivalry in TCA v. USJ. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i do realize that, but from this thread and others, PC sounds like they are better plus these teams played at playday in mtp and from the previous thread PC won that matchup or should have won from the info i gather. MTCS went 2-8 last year and have a new head coach this year. on paper PC should win this game.

in my opinion that makes MTCS the under dog. You dont agree? Why not?

I'm not bashing my region 6 friends in Perry Co. at all, BUT we did scrimmage MTCS just a few weeks ago and they are well improved!! I do believe they have a transfer QB who is very effective. They have a decent RB and the line is far from great, and is probably the week spot but they have a few athletes and I just dont think Perry Co. will keep up and stil think they are the under dog even tho I hope they prove me wrong and WIN!!