EZBeingGreen

Let me say, for the record, that Kaysi is 'the bomb.' She has one thing working against her that Kayla, presently, does not: tendinitis of the knees. It is painful and does affect her play. But, she is a warrior, to me. And the sweetest thing in the world. Both are great friends to my daughter and I appeciate that! They are also very respectful and loving toward one another. Each are also very supportive of the other, as hard as that may be in a competitive environment. Talk about pressure!...

I have been around them for over 5 years now and I still can't tell them apart (I know, I'm a ding-dong!), except by the numbers on their jerseys. They're both beautiful girls...inside and out, though. Good family all the way around and no matter what people want to believe, we wouldn't, and won't, be as good without them. I know it takes 6 to make a team, but there probably won't ever be a 're-loading' after the twins and I'm gonna miss the whole family next year. If there's one single thing I, personally, want to see us win State again for, it's them.

I asked my son (who has been in same class with them for years) if he could tell the Arnolds (or the Prynes) apart. Since he's not really close to either set, his answer was no. Imagine how many times those kids have converstations that never start with their name, but instead just "uhhhh..... ?" :/ Sometimes I would imagine being a twin is tougher than we suspect.

Announcements