7AAA

live2succeed

Because the entire purpose of this entire website (COACH T) is to keep people abreast of what is going on in the world around them, not just their Mayberry. We all contribute, share scores, common issues and people voice their opinions. That is why people from the east comment on threads from the west and the central and vice-versa. After you have had the chance to read these threads for more than a couple of days, you will likely see that. I like your edge, but you are one of the few who made the comment that people can't handle a couple of freshman on the field. When you make such a claim, you likely should be able to defend it, not here on Coach T, but on the pitch.

Agree with all you say but throw it right back at you for popping off about why I voiced my opinion on Riverdale running up the score. You state the purpose for CoachT then bust someone's chops for using it for that purpose. Comment is one thing, but misreading what is written and then unapologetically ridiculing them for it is another. You should have just said "my bad, I didn't catch that" and moved on. Instead, here we are...

Since I am a bit too old to play high school soccer, nor am I affiliated with Riverdale, the only way I can defend it is by stating that it is (still) MY OPINION, which I clearly did in the post that got all of this started. My opinion can easily be defended because it is mine, and I'm the only person who really cares about it.

And ONCE AGAIN, I NEVER said I was talking about "a couple of FRESHMAN". Specifically, I was talking about a senior and a sophmore but didn't say so in my post. I just said "players". I think this points back to the fact that you really don't READ the entirety what is posted, you scan it, then decide to comment. I may not read every post either but before I decide to throw in my two cents I can promise you that I'll read enough to make sure I'm not making a butt of myself.

I don't mind people stirring the pot, and I like people with opinions, but I do mind when someone breaks something I said off onto a tangent of their own then ridicules me in the process. I might be new to this board but I'm not new to voicing my opinions and having the capacity to defend them.

So... I'll call a truce if you will. We've wasted enough bandwidth on this.

Pals?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman 9 - 0 White County. Score board shut off at 5-0. JV played second half of Senior Night. "red card"

No disrespect toward White County. Played with heart the whole game, but If it weren't for bad luck......

Still down two forwards, one back maybe in a week. Keeper still out from the injury during Oakland.

We acutally lost a wing/backup keeper tonight with a concussion during WARMUP! WARMUP!

If anyone can tell me what a "Healing Dance" looks like, I'd do it at midfield in my skivies if it will work.

Cookeville had a couple of clumsy challenges, and Siegel wound up with a couple of girls with injuries. The challenges were not dirty per se, as there was no intent to harm.

As for what went on in the crowd, there was an altercation between a Cookeville student and a Siegel parent. There doesn't need to be 5 pages about what happened there, so let's just leave it at that.

Siegel looked awfully good. They probably could have beaten half the boys' teams in 7-AAA as well as they played last night.