kingston at harriman 08

freakzilla4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only way queenston wins dis 1 is if they get lucky n score on fumble like they di on mainey copelan n dem devils back in 94. harriman gonna smash queenston n mouth 35-7. we ready. we ready. we ready.

kingston dude u gotta look the last past 3 years neither team has scored over 35 points.. it will be no different tonight cuz harriman is stacked on both sides of the ball. Especially defense.. look for it to be a 17-14 ball game with parker freeman booting the game winning field goal

seems like this year may be different then the last couple..harriman has a pretty good ball team with the talent and commitment to win...but the last few years has the yellow jackets using there depth to run away from the devils late in the 4th. Is this year going to be different can the devils pull the upset? or will the jackets keep the streak alive?

lets face it boys nobody is gonna touch harriman this year

its been 15 years since harriman has beat kingston,harriman has no reason to be cocky,or happy,id feel imbarrased,harriman is horrible,if it wasnt for stupid mistakes monterey would of beat them,so u waterboys who keep talkin trash just enjoy the game,and please post ur comments tonight after the game,im sure im gonna hear 100 pitiful excuses.

Ok look at what Kingston did against Catholic last year. Only team to get within 20 points and Catholic plays really big schools. And Ram Fan idk how you can even come on this board after what Kingston did to your Rams this fall. Kingston has a powerhouse line with #8 Sams and #52 Stout Kentucky prospects from there. All I can say is the Jackets are gonna rumble into Harriman and tame the Blue Devils. And next year Kingston will go past the second round the call of 2010 is STACKED

its been 15 years since harriman has beat kingston,harriman has no reason to be cocky,or happy,id feel imbarrased,harriman is horrible,if it wasnt for stupid mistakes monterey would of beat them,so u waterboys who keep talkin trash just enjoy the game,and please post ur comments tonight after the game,im sure im gonna hear 100 pitiful excuses.

The mighty 3A yellowjackets just barely squeaked by the small 1A bluedevils by 2 points. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This game could have easily been won by Harriman. So if you are saying that Monterey should have beat Harriman and Kingston just squeezed by tonite, well then, that does not say much for Kingston this year. I don't believe any of the Harriman players or fans will feel embarrased like you say they should. I do believe it should be the other way around.

Kingston will probably win out their weak non-region games and maybe beat Scott Co.......but that's it.

Kingston will be 4-6 or 5-5. No playoffs.

Harriman played their guts out and Kingston shot themselfs in the foot many times tonight. It was a packed house and a close game that's why county games should be played and ramfan that little 1a school is the same team that scrimmaged AE to a tie earlier this mounth.

I'm starting to think Harriman will win their region this year

QUOTE (5193 @ Aug 27 2008 - 10:17 AM)

Well since you know so much, what's the score gonna be tomorrow night that way everyone can stay at home and not worry about going to the game and as far as you knowing Kingston football , well you should know not to make crazy statements like Midway beating them, you said the results will be the same well maybe, but thats why they play the season smart guy.

I can't predict the future but I can give you my best guess on the score.

Kingston 27

Harriman 21

As far as the Midway statement, that is my opinion. I believe Midway would have beat Kingston last year (while they were healthy) and if they played this week I believe Midway would beat them again. The last time Kingston and Midway played, I believe it was around 1987 and 88, Kingston barely won both matches. Yes, these two played.

Once again, just my opinion.

Well 5193, I just missed it by a slim margin. I thought maybe Kingston would only win by 6 but it appears to be only by 2 instead. Once again, just my opinion, I definitely now know Midway would beat Kingston. Some other 1A schools that would beat them are, Oneida, Hampton, South Pittsburg, Grace Christian. Let me throw in a 2A school that would dominate them........Alcoa.

Anyway, good luck this season. Go jackets!!